FS: Dell Axim X50V with 1GB and 256MB SD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Dell Axim X50V with 1GB and 256MB SD

Up for sale is a barely used Dell Axim X50v with a 1GB and 256MB SD card. I bought this in November of 2004 so the warranty/exchange is good until November 18 of this year. I would like to get $460 shipped to anywhere in the continental US.

I will consider trades....

what you lookin to trade? i got a 10.4" touchscreen and 2 120gb drives i just put in the for sale section, i been lookin to get a pocket pc for gps for my job. i plan on removing my car pc from my work car to a not-work car i dont have yet

the drives are new and the display is better then new, its refurb with updated insides.

Comment

I think the biggest screen I can use is probably the 7". I want to build a carputer for my Tiburon and a 10 would be killer on my dash.

Comment

this is a little off topic but what year tib....I'm WORKING ON putting one in my 03 can't wait till it's in and running

Comment

It's a 99, I am the owner of www.rdtiburon.com, stop by sometime.

This is still for sale or trade.

Comment

what kind of trades again? i dont quite have the cash for this but ive got a few things im willing to trade...let me know
            2002 Saturn SC2
            system install progress....
            [----------*---] 85%

Kenwood KDC-828 - eD 6500s - two eD 9.2s - eD 13kv.2 - eDead sound deadening - custom ported box - clifford matrix 10.5x

Comment

Looking for a screen, slot load dvd, sata hard drive, portable keyboard, etc.

Comment

well ive got a whole lot of none of that lol...dangit, i wanted that thing to do GPS too...
                2002 Saturn SC2
                [----------*---] 85%

Kenwood KDC-828 - eD 6500s - two eD 9.2s - eD 13kv.2 - eDead sound deadening - custom ported box - clifford matrix 10.5x

Comment

Sorry about that....

Comment

its ok...i almost have the money for it but then i realize i need to buy a car seeing as mine was stolen...good time for me eh?
                    2002 Saturn SC2
                    [----------*---] 85%

Comment

Just wanted to update and say this item has been sold. Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Working...
                      X