FS Xenarc 700IDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Xenarc 700IDT

im selling a barely used, never installed into the car Xenarc 700IDT. I went with a flipdown instead. it includes everything including the original box and packaging.

I want $325 plus shipping. i will only ship and sell to the United States. i dont want to deal with ebay at this point.. so im selling it hear. i will only take a paypal payment and ship to a verified paypal address. no exceptions. sorry. your paypal account must be linked to a account or have positive balance. they are requiring users to upgrade account when other only link to a credit card. i will not upgrade my account to accept payment. i have a standard account. i have all positive rating (82) on ebay. account name: clloydbuysoneline

shipping will be by UPS ground. you can pay for faster service if you like. i will not charge handling. you only pay what ups says.

buying a new house... time to sell some stuff i dont immediately need!

Is this guaranteed nonDOA? If so, I may take it. I do have a verified account. Do you have pictures?

Comment

dibs, you got pm

Comment

Originally posted by javageek
        Is this guaranteed nonDOA? If so, I may take it. I do have a verified account. Do you have pictures?
        hmmm, I think I asked a question about it and said I may take it. Unless things are done differently around here....

Comment

Working...
        X