F/S 7" Lilliput TS TM-710VGT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 7" Lilliput TS TM-710VGT

SOLD!!! f/s is a barely used 7" lilliput TS... i never actually got to mount it in my dash because i had fitting issues... there are some scrapes on the bottom of the unit from me trying to get it into my dash so i just stopped and gave up... pics of the scratches are below.. i am deciding to go with the gooseneck setup with a bigger screen and integrate my stock HU as a controller... i would like 190$ shipped... paypal prefered.. direct transfers only please or add the addt'l CC charge... i will have it shipped within the first business day after pmt is verified as recieved... paypal address is andrewchau@hotmail.com ... thanks

pics:

just how i got it in the box... everything will be shipped as shown...

the egg is still attached but i did splice the wire to connect to my opus... u can easily tape over it and it is good as new.. i know some just cut the egg off if they use an opus...

scratches on housing... i think a new housing is like 15 bucks???
    http://www.hostunlim.com/kamlung/Cars//TL/sigfinal.jpg

PM Sent!

Comment

2nd dibs!

Comment

i am waiting for the paypal... will keep an update...
        http://www.hostunlim.com/kamlung/Cars//TL/sigfinal.jpg

Comment

Payment Sent!

Comment

damn good *** deal lol i wish i knew about this forum before i started!

Comment

Has this been shipped? I haven't heard from you since I sent the money.

Comment

bump for status update needed

Comment

Thanks for the bump. I just want to be told if it is shipped or not.

Comment

Bump again...
                    Malaysia
                    -Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1982 with 1992 Alfa 75 2.0 Twin Spark Engine-

Comment

Thanks for the bump. I was just contacted by him, he said it was shipped out on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Comment

I received this today. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X