No announcement yet.

4x40 inversed, prewired for sale

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x40 inversed, prewired for sale

I will be ordering all of the screens from EIO this monday. If anyone has any last requests, let me know before I order them.

Prewired, inversed, $40 + shipping

yeah ok put me down for 1, but im still lookign for el backlights, so you can hold on for it for a bit i emailed you about this.

these pots you put on is this what controls the contrast ? i mean can you change it or its pre set, i dont understand this

Arby, I would love to purchase a prewired and inversed LCD from you. I appreciate the effort you are putting forth here with this project and all the input you have given on this bulletin board.

Thanks in advance,

P.S. I am sending you an email offline with contact info.

Paulzy: It will have two potentiometers attached. One controls brightness, one controls contrast. I will be using pots that look like this (and the parallel connector too):

k cool, i just didnt know what potentiometers were hehe

Alright... I just ordered 8 lcd's from EIO.

I've been paid for four of them (you know who you are )

The four extra I'm going to wire up, and give you mp3car guys first dibs. Anything else will go on eBay

I'll take one Arby if you are willing to ship to Canada..I can pay by paypal.
              Inversed looks cool on your website!
              Technology, Gadgets and Making Money Online

arby email perspnal details and ill send you a money order, also caus if im in austalia if you can work out the shipping it be cheeper for me if i included the shipping in the money order instead of you shipping it COD

Just to let everybody know, I'm still here, alive and well. It's been horrible here in houston with all the rain and flooding. (anyone seen that picture of the semi-trucks floating down I-10?)

We got by without any damage to our house or cars, so my family's happy

I e-mailed EIO a few days ago and have yet to get a response. If they don't ship by the end of the week, I'm going to buy the screens somewhere else, and get paypal's fraud investigation on their *** or something to get my money back

Also, I bought the supplies a few days ago, and have everything ready for the screens...

One thing we all know now dont buy **** form EIO.... Man thats all I need now to finish my install .... After waiting 4 months to get everytyign thats all i need.... Man Arby I looked at the link it is flooding really bad i had no clue it was that bad.....

Arby is you have another left I'd like to get in on it, thanks in advance. I can PayPal you the money asap. Also do these have backlights and any estimated ETA? The woman just asked me to put a system together for her and this is just easier :P later

Topp... all 8 are currently sold, but read on.

Alright... here's the story.

It's been 3 weeks, and I have yet to hear from EIO. I am going to order the screens elsewhere, and have them shipped 2-3 days. To the best of my abilities, I am going to try to have these all shipped within a week!

If I am able to cancel, well, then the first 8 will be canceled. If eio ever does ship, I'll have 8 more, and sell those to you guys or eBay them.

Now... the big question...

Where else BESIDES EIO can I get these screens for $20 or less?

TIMELINE INC.
                          23605 Telo Ave
                          Torrance, CA 90505
                          USA [800] 872-8878 CA.[800] 223-9977
                          Fax [310] 784-7590 Tech Info. [310] 784-5488

The 40x4 ones are only $15 each there, since I got the information can I get one in the first batch, I'll send you the money today

are the timeline ones as good?

will u still be able to inverse and add contrast controls ?

Anyone know the specs/model number on the timeline one?

Doesn't the timeline's selling require -5V for the contrast instead of ground? That would mean you'd need 3 cables for power instead of just two