FS: Xbox on ebay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Xbox on ebay

This is a great deal for someone ~~> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8200802574

i'll bid as soon as I pay my ebay fees, lol.
    if I win, local pickup in manassas okay? (i'm 20 mins away)
    Thank You /////ALPINE
    7" Lilli. GPSlim236. Streetdeck. Mappoint. M9000. M2ATX, XMDirect

Comment

Great! I work in Reston if thats any better for you.

Comment

BTW everyone there is No Reserve!

Comment

I saw an ad with no reserve when you posted this, no there is a reserve? Bump for a cool xbox

Comment

ummmm... I just checked and there isn't a reserve....

Comment

Trust me, their was a reserve. anyways, enough free bumps

Comment

TRUST ME

there is no reserve (at least anymore)

Starting bid: US $150.00 (Reserve Met/not met would go here, and its not)

price: US $425.00

guy is out of his mind tho:

* 1 - Xbox w/ flashed TSOP - $149 + (maybe but a new XBox + mod is less than that now)
                * 1 - 120 gig WD harddrive installed & locked (I do not have the original drive anymore) - $129 ($120 maybe last year, more like $75)
                * 2 - Logitech wireless controllers (1 grey the other is black) both w/ Best Buy Service protecion plans - $110 (that much for 2 friggen controllers? I dont think so buddy)
                * 4 or 5 used games - $200 (used games are NOT worth the retail price)
                * XMBC is the default dash. (least he didnt charge for this freebie)
                * 1 - MS - Advanced AV pack & the stock AV cable - $19.99
                * 1 - Green Controller S - $29.99 (yeah, new buddy, yers might have babyspit on it)
                * 1 - MS DVD Movie Playback Kit - $19.99 (NEW, NOT USED!)

Why do some people think that you can get what you originally paid for something..... on EBAY!? IM glad its only at $150 but with a buy it now that high, people think something is up, as in you EXPECT alot more...

A used "anything" goes for much less than retail. This XBOX is only good if you get it strictly at the opening bid, and when a buy it now is $300 more than the starting bid..something is kinda off...
                (All done)
                iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

Originally posted by sdashiki
                  TRUST ME

there is no reserve (at least anymore)

Starting bid: US $150.00 (Reserve Met/not met would go here, and its not)

price: US $425.00

guy is out of his mind tho:

* 1 - Xbox w/ flashed TSOP - $149 + (maybe but a new XBox + mod is less than that now)
                  * 1 - 120 gig WD harddrive installed & locked (I do not have the original drive anymore) - $129 ($120 maybe last year, more like $75)
                  * 2 - Logitech wireless controllers (1 grey the other is black) both w/ Best Buy Service protecion plans - $110 (that much for 2 friggen controllers? I dont think so buddy)
                  * 4 or 5 used games - $200 (used games are NOT worth the retail price)
                  * XMBC is the default dash. (least he didnt charge for this freebie)
                  * 1 - MS - Advanced AV pack & the stock AV cable - $19.99
                  * 1 - Green Controller S - $29.99 (yeah, new buddy, yers might have babyspit on it)
                  * 1 - MS DVD Movie Playback Kit - $19.99 (NEW, NOT USED!)

Why do some people think that you can get what you originally paid for something..... on EBAY!? IM glad its only at $150 but with a buy it now that high, people think something is up, as in you EXPECT alot more...

A used "anything" goes for much less than retail. This XBOX is only good if you get it strictly at the opening bid, and when a buy it now is $300 more than the starting bid..something is kinda off...
                  He asks $425 Buy it now, if you add up the stuff he listed you get $660... how is he trying to get what he paid?

Comment

sdashiki - Do you crap on threads much? I dont know how the reserve price appeared on the page, but its not there now.

jdaniels - Thanks, you're correct, everything is basicaly brand new I just want to pay for diapers .

Comment

Dood, all that stuff is worth about $200, look for any USED Xbox system on eBay of comparable stats.

If you took it out the box, its used. Sorry to "crap" on your thread, but I like using eBay alot and have things to say about auctions. So I chose to talk about yours.

there is nothing in the auction that makes it a SPECIAL Xbox worth anything more than what a used Xbox costs plus a tiny bit more

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
                      ViewItem&category=62054&item=8199755423&rd=1

its a used Xbox with 3 controllers and 5 games. Off the top of my head, its worth $200 at the most. $220 maybe.

This isnt a MODDED Xbox in anyway except the HD and XMBC, woopty doo.

My point: asking $400+ is outrageous, if you want that much put a higher starting bid and hope for the best. Buy it nows are not a replacement for Reseve prices.
                      (All done)

Comment

Originally posted by sdashiki
                        Dood, all that stuff is worth about $200, look for any USED Xbox system on eBay of comparable stats.

If you took it out the box, its used. Sorry to "crap" on your thread, but I like using eBay alot and have things to say about auctions. So I chose to talk about yours.

there is nothing in the auction that makes it a SPECIAL Xbox worth anything more than what a used Xbox costs plus a tiny bit more

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
                        ViewItem&category=62054&item=8199755423&rd=1

its a used Xbox with 3 controllers and 5 games. Off the top of my head, its worth $200 at the most. $220 maybe.

This isnt a MODDED Xbox in anyway except the HD and XMBC, woopty doo.

My point: asking $400+ is outrageous, if you want that much put a higher starting bid and hope for the best. Buy it nows are not a replacement for Reseve prices.
                        I understand how ebay works and I now understand you have nothing better to do than post trash in other peoples threads. If you don't want the xbox fine, then you have no need to post anything here.

Comment

Im a post whore. And i thought I was giving good criticism on how to detail your auction to get it to sell.

Removing the buy it now price would be a good start, I guarantee people will bid more.
                          (All done)

Comment

Working...
                          X