Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free For the Taking (except shipping if needed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free For the Taking (except shipping if needed)

Trying to clean out my office of that which I do not need. Just seeing if anyone wants this stuff before I get rid of it.

1.Lap Top Gone

Following parts came out of a working machine
    2. 4x4x32x HP 8200 Series CDR/RW
    Lefto over Parts
    3. Mobo, Processor, and Fan from 600MHZ Machine (Unknown Board & Processor, I think this had a few errors, but I never messed with the BIOS)

If you want any or all let me know. If it needs to be shipped I would like to get shipping costs reembursed, but I have shipping at work so the costs will be low.

I am located in New Hampshire

Thanks,
    Josh
    Attached Files
    Joshua Jones - New Folk Singer Songwriter & Web Site Design (Yep, that's what it says)
    Plans:
    Micro ATX MB, 1.6 Ghz AMD AthlonXP-M, 512MB RAM, 20G 2.5" HD, Thinline DVD, 10" Touchscreen Display (Front)
    Web Log

does the laptop work?? dibs if it does

Comment

I have uploaded the condition of the screen for those interested.

It will not work in the condition it is in.
      Joshua Jones - New Folk Singer Songwriter & Web Site Design (Yep, that's what it says)
      Plans:
      Micro ATX MB, 1.6 Ghz AMD AthlonXP-M, 512MB RAM, 20G 2.5" HD, Thinline DVD, 10" Touchscreen Display (Front)
      Web Log

Comment

will it work if i put it all together? whats needed to make it work (dosnt have to be in the original case just have it running)

Comment

I bought it used off of ebay for $40. Never tried to power it on as it had no hard drive, I just took the DVD and monitor but decided to use the monitor. I cannot vouch that it will work even if put back together, that is why I am giving it away for parts.
          Plans:
          Web Log

Comment

I'm in Vermont, I'll take it...pm me shipping cost 05495
            Thanks
            1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

oh ayt nm then :-D thanks anyways! cartunes u just love to buy :-P

Comment

Cartunes,

I had a PM that wants it too, and since xdjx does not want it the guy in PM is next inline.

Sorry. I will let you know if it falls through.

Josh
                Plans:
                Web Log

Comment

the moniter 80129

Comment

Sorry guys, my allergies were killing me and I went to bed, the entrire laptop is spoken for as of last night, and it appears I have a taked in the CPU. I will try to do better to update.

THe rest of th estuff is still up for grabs. Thanks for looking.
                    Plans:
                    Web Log

Comment

BTT - Added a few new items I found today.
                      Plans:
                      Web Log

Comment

I'll take the following please.

2. Unknown PCI Audio Card
                        3. Unknown PCI Lan Card
                        4. Unknown PCI USB Card (Two Ports)
                        7. Unknown (Believe 10Gig) 3.5" Maxtor Hard Drive
                        8. Generic 3.5" Floppy Drive

Comment

what kind of plug does that psu have to go into the mobo?
                          Debating on installing a carpc in my Jeep.....

Comment

all the rest of your crap, shipped to 20105? cost of shipping pls
                            Thank You /////ALPINE
                            7" Lilli. GPSlim236. Streetdeck. Mappoint. M9000. M2ATX, XMDirect

Comment

Originally posted by djXternal
                              what kind of plug does that psu have to go into the mobo?
                              Sorry, it was taken Via PM a few days ago.
                              Plans:
                              Web Log

Comment

Working...
                              X