Seiko L4034 4X40 LED Backlight LCD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seiko L4034 4X40 LED Backlight LCD

I have a seiko L4034. This is the 4x40 backlight model from EIO. I got it before they sold out of them. I am ran out of money when I was building my mp3 box for my car and am looking to get rid of some of the stuff that i purchased for it. I have the lcd screen, project box from radio shack, and wiring. The wiring needs to be cleaned up but worked last time I had it running. Throw out some prices that you would be willing to pay for it and I will tell you if I am willing to sell it for that.

Hello Fbwr75215
    I'm looking for a 4x40,I'm livin' in The Netherlands so i'm willin to pay you $30.- incl shipping.
    Peter 3
    peter.wendy at keyaccess.nl
    PETER - THE NETHERLANDS - DEVENTER
    sproggy 2.8,epia c3-800,20Gb 2.5", 5.6"lcd,touchscreen.

Comment

For what i will be giving you that is not enough. The LCD screen was $20, the project box as around $5-$10. Then shipping.

Comment

I'll give you $25 if you ship it to me. I'm in Cincinnati Ohio 45230. I was doing some searching and saw a post where you said you fried one of these LCD's. This woudldnt be the same LCD would it? If so I dont want it. here's the post im speaking of.
        http://www.mp3car.com/cgi-bin/ultima...c&f=7&t=000257

[ 12-25-2001: Message edited by: Adam F ]

Comment

$30 shipped to Maryland if it works.... payed via paypal so you get the money fast or whatever els euyou think is acceptable
          email: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X