Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:VGA lcd with TS and DC-DC PSs

Hello,

I have a complete VVT Module from Armen at DigitalWW. The unit is like new, except that I stuck the TOuch Panel to the LCD, and later removed it. It now needs some double sided tape, or to be mounted in a way that the LCD and Touch panel with stay together.

I have NEVER installed the unit in a car. I have used it at home for testing purposes only. It comes complete with the Screen, the Controler, the Touch Screen, the Touch Controler, Backlight inverter, and all cables. You can see it here. http://www.digitalww.com/VVTModule.htm 275.00 OBO, I'll ship in the Con Us. I believe that this is the same unit found in the Xenarc.

I also have a PW60 DC to DC PS. Info here. http://store.ituner.com/ituner/pw60caatxpos.html
    $30.00 OBO, I'll ship in the Con US.

I have a complete Mastero MK2.8. It has everything installed, including a wiring harness. It was working when I took it out of service. Sold as is. $50.00 OBO, i'll ship in the Con US.

I also have an OLD Mastero unit, I think it was a MK2.1, or something like that. Great for parts if you are building a new one. I also have a bunch of parts left over from a previous build of the Mastero Unit. Let me know what you are looking for, and I will see if I have it for you.

And, just so you know, First dibs will be honored, but only for 24 hours after acceptance. Basically, if I accept your offer, you have 24 hours to make good. If not, on to the next guy.

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

any pictures of the touch screen?
    *Laptop $107
    *Hauppauge WinTv-USB FM $36.02
    *USB Drive Enclosure $24.95
    *USB 2.0 PCMCIA Card $19.85
    *Crossover Cable $25.97
    *Earthmate GPS LT-20 $97.60
    *2.5 adapter 16.24
    Total - $327.63
    Current Budget - $322.37
    Aug 25. Deadline

Comment