Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted 20-40GB 2.5" HD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wanted 20-40GB 2.5" HD

    Hi All,

    Looking to replace a friend's 10GB HD on his laptop w/ something bigger for her b-day.

    I'm looking for something used and cheap. Around 20-40GB for less than $80.00 shipped.

    These are prices I'm comparing to:

    20GB - http://www.pricewatch.com/default.as...101%26a%3D3327

    30GB -
    http://www.pricewatch.com/default.as...101%26a%3D3318

    40GB -
    http://www.pricewatch.com/default.as...101%26a%3D4154

    Can you guys do any better?

    Peace,

    Rafster
    Post # 3000

  • #2
    i think i have a 20 gig. gimme 40 shipped for it its yours! you also might have to reformat it cuz when i bought it , it still had windows xp pro on it.
    i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by EsKALad
      i think i have a 20 gig. gimme 40 shipped for it its yours! you also might have to reformat it cuz when i bought it , it still had windows xp pro on it.
      What brand is it? Specs? 4200RPM? How old is it? Pretty good Condition?

      Thanks,

      Rafster
      Post # 3000

      Comment


      • #4
        it is a ibm travelstar. im not sure the rpm and all that. i just use it to transfer data..i also have a brand new 80 gig lappy hdd for sale. im asking 100 for it.
        i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

        Comment


        • #5
          Sounds good so far. How old is it? Is it still under warranty?

          Peace,

          Rafster
          Post # 3000

          Comment


          • #6
            THE 20 GIG I Bought It Off Of The Forum. I Only Used It Like 2 Times...THE 80 GIG IS BRAND NEW.
            i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

            Comment


            • #7
              http://www.pricegrabber.com/user_sal...lot_id=1862862 awsome deal dude save some money .42/gb
              40 for a 20 is 2/gb thank about it thank me later check price grabber dude its worth it

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Enjoi_85
                http://www.pricegrabber.com/user_sal...lot_id=1862862 awsome deal dude save some money .42/gb
                40 for a 20 is 2/gb thank about it thank me later check price grabber dude its worth it
                Umm, that link is to a 160GB destop drive. I need a laptop drive
                Post # 3000

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol thats why hes a newbie....hehe...so raf you interested in it?
                  i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by EsKALad
                    lol thats why hes a newbie....hehe...so raf you interested in it?
                    Hehe, I'm just waiting on someone to call me about a good deal right now. I should know by tomorow, is that ok? or do you need to know today?

                    Peace,

                    Rafster
                    Post # 3000

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i dont really wanna sell it....i love having backup hard drives...but if someone on here needs it i can always sell it to someone wholl put good use to it..and just buy another later.
                      i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X