WTB: Mini-ITX Case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Mini-ITX Case

Need a case for my mini-itx. Preferably one that will hold my 3.5" HD and Opus. Tired of crap bouncing around in my trunk and shorting out. PM me or email at dmurray14 at gmail if you have what I'm looking for.

Thanks!
    Dan

I'm beginning to think mp3car is just a bunch of packrats! Someone has to have a case...

Comment

I may have a case you would be interested in. Unfortunately I'm out of town until Friday. If you are unable to find anything else in the next couple days, PM me Friday or email me at mobilefx (at) gmail (dot) com and I will send you more information on the case.

I don't have the specs here, but I think it would be a nice case for your truck. It'll hold a full size CD drive, and hard drive. I think there may be enough room for a small opus as well. Currently it holds an older Epia 800 mobo in it, it should fit any other mitx board you have.

ttyl
      www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Originally posted by SnyperBob
        I may have a case you would be interested in. Unfortunately I'm out of town until Friday. If you are unable to find anything else in the next couple days, PM me Friday or email me at mobilefx (at) gmail (dot) com and I will send you more information on the case.

I don't have the specs here, but I think it would be a nice case for your truck. It'll hold a full size CD drive, and hard drive. I think there may be enough room for a small opus as well. Currently it holds an older Epia 800 mobo in it, it should fit any other mitx board you have.

ttyl
        Thanks, not a truck though - the trunk of my car!

I don't want anything too massive...I'll send you a PM if I don't get any more replies.

Thanks!
        Dna

Comment

LoL, ah gotcha. Sounds good

ttyl,
          Bob
          www.mobile-effects.com

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

You got email
            www.mobile-effects.com

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
              X