No announcement yet.

For Sale *****2004 Volkswagen Golf*****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice car, but even with the carputer you may only get like $16k for that car, unless there are some specs im missing...but good luck its a sweet car package!
    (All done)
    iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

Originally posted by sdashiki
      Nice car, but even with the carputer you may only get like $16k for that car, unless there are some specs im missing...but good luck its a sweet car package!
      thanks for the nice car comment!

well i did put best offer... i know i was not going to get 18500 but i left room for negoatating... ive decided the car has to go so im just waiting for someone to make me a decent offer.

im guessing the car is worth 14500 + 1000 for screen + 1500 amp, wires, computer, etc = 17000. plus all the time i put into it (thats gotta be worth something)

im looking to sell the car to someone who doesnt want to do all the work or doesnt know how or doesnt have all the tools. and someone who doesnt have the time (alot of time)

tool are pretty expensive, you need jigsaws, i used circular saws, electric sanders, etc.

this is why im trying to sell it to someone that doesnt have the correct tools needed to get this project done, if you go out and buy all the tools, it would cost a lot more.
      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53815

Comment

To be honest any mods to the care don't add any value to it, if its worth 14500 then that is what you should expect unless a fan of carputers buys it

Comment

sorry for hijacking the thread but what fun is it if you don't mod it yourself?

Comment

Did you know, that all these stupid ************************************************** ************************STARS********************* ***
            are annoying as hell
            Is this where the witty comment goes?
            97 Black pearl Mazda Miata MX-5 Carpc V2? maybee..

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth97
              Did you know, that all these stupid ************************************************** ************************STARS********************* ***
              are annoying as hell

*****did u know you are super gay?*?*?*?*?*****
              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53815

Comment

modh: proving that you have a short fuse is no way to make me want to buy your car. Additionally, if you paid $1000 for a 6.5" monitor - you got ripped the hell off.

finally, if you paid $1000 for the monitor, and $x for $y, it's not worth it anymore. As soon as you open the package the value goes down, and whenever you use it the value goes down.

Comment

Working...
                X