FS: MINT condidion lilliput 7" touch screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: MINT condidion lilliput 7" touch screen

i have a MINT condition 7" lilliput touch screen for sale. this product has been used for about a month and is in MINT MINT condition. comes with all the wiring and software.

it was bought brand new and i used it for a carputer project on my car

im located in orange county, southern california and i would like to get at least 250 +shipping OBO for this.

if u want feed back, i am known as silvrsx04 on clubrsx.com and i have positive feedback amongst the forum members there.

thanks for looking.
    Brian

Does it have the RCA video and VGA inputs? Stand included?

What city in OC? I live in Mission Viejo

Comment

High priced you can get a new one of 250 on ebay, most used sell for around 190, just to let you know.

Comment

200 shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by jammur
          Does it have the RCA video and VGA inputs? Stand included?

What city in OC? I live in Mission Viejo
          yup it has all those

i live in irvine

and yea i guess the prices went down on ebay? i bought this one for 270 plues shipping new.
          i searched and the cheapest one i found on ebay (from a reputable seller) was about 270 shipped (they are from great britain), prices are lowered to 235 shipped to anywhere in the continental US. 225 picked up

Comment

DIBS...Will buy now for 235 shipped to Denver Colorado, 80027. Please tell me your paypal address now so I can paypal you.

Comment

pmed back

let me know if thats okay..?
              just to let you guys know, i am going to be out of town until thursday so i will not be able to ship this on friday. if you'd like, you i can contact you when u are back and you can paypal me then instead of right now.

Comment

Working...
              X