fs-motorola v551 phone with sony bluetooth headset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs-motorola v551 phone with sony bluetooth headset

hey i just got a brand new cingular v551 phone that i got from cingular since my old one was bad. the sent me the whole kit with all manuals, new charger, battery cap, battery and phone. i also have a brand new sony dr-bt1. neither one has been opened, i got hte phone today in the mail and i have had the sony sitting in the closet for about 2 weeks. i have sprint for service now and will be canceling my service with cingular. this phone is a world phone and can be unlocked to work with any service. my asking price is 225 for the package.

email me at faiz_23@hotmail.com

Originally posted by faiz_23
    hey i just got a brand new cingular v551 phone that i got from cingular since my old one was bad. the sent me the whole kit with all manuals, new charger, battery cap, battery and phone. i also have a brand new sony dr-bt1. neither one has been opened, i got hte phone today in the mail and i have had the sony sitting in the closet for about 2 weeks. i have sprint for service now and will be canceling my service with cingular. this phone is a world phone and can be unlocked to work with any service. my asking price is 225 for the package.

email me at faiz_23@hotmail.com
    Just in case you were wondering, the V551 and all Motorola Quadband phones come pre unlocked because of the merger with AT&T.

Peace,

Rafster
    Post # 3000

Comment

any offers. pm me or email me. i would like to sell this quick before i toss it on ebay.

Comment

Working...
      X