phone
    home charger
    Data cable
    wilson external car antenna
    6 cell skins to protect phone
    box
    manual
    software
    This phone is world capable (Quad band), has built in camera, video playback, Bluetooth, speakerphone, full color external display and up to 7 HOURS talk time!
    Motorola RAZR V3

..Integrated Digital 300,000 VGA Camera with 4 x Digital zoom
    ..MPEG4 Video Clip Playback with sound Video Download
    ..Built-in Hands-Free Speakerphone
    ..Bluetooth Capable
    ..MMS (Picture / photo + text + sound)
    ..quad-band (GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz)

Just pop in your gsm sim card and your ready to go!
    This new and sleek QUAD BAND world phone and can be activated on ANY GSM CARRIER in the world including Cingular, T-Mobile, Voicestream, Fido, AT&T GSM, and others. Also you can travel Europe and any other country with GSM standart and use it there!
    Motorola's new V3 is the essence of advanced technology and superlative design. At only 13.9 mm thin, 53 mm wide (the width of a credit card) and 98 mm long, it is one of the slimmest phones on the market yet still rich in functions, performance excellence and design innovation. It provides the user with a total sensory experience - from the innovative metallic finishes and use of materials to a truly revolutionary, chemically etched keypad created from a single sheet of nickel-plated copper alloy. The Motorola V3 is the ultimate, beautiful slim-phone.

$340. shipped in U.S.
    Money order or western union money transfure only!
    Pay pal screwedme out of over $1000., so no more Pay PAl!
    like I said, I'll get actual pics up later this after noon.
    Thanks
    Attached Files
    1992 z71 Chevy

Come on... this is a great deal!!!
    1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

Bump, this is actually a pretty good deal for you guys looking for a quadband phone. Even though, I think the Razr is ugly (I work for Cingular, btw), it's a great phone. This is the price for a new one, not including shipping btw, so Realy good deal.

http://www.myworldphone.com/razrblack.html

Free Bump!

Peace,

Rafster
      Post # 3000

Comment

Thanks, and it does have a brand new wilson antenna adaptor, and external antenna ($50.00)
        This is also not a cingular phone, It has a black retail box with all the goodies, and the manual is in english
        1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

anyone know if this thing supports mutiple bluetooth connections? i have the moto v600, and no dice there... this phone seems to have the exact same functionality

Comment

What do you mean by multiple connections? Partnerships with several PCs? I have a silver Razr and, I think, it partnered fine with two laptops.

Comment

Originally posted by ukchris
              What do you mean by multiple connections? Partnerships with several PCs? I have a silver Razr and, I think, it partnered fine with two laptops.
              ah i should have been clearer.. i mean using two different services on the same pc... as in phoneco and widcomm headset at the same time i think sony erricsons can do it? at any rate, this would be a big reason for me to upgrade, which is why im asking here

Comment

so would it work with verizon service?
                I'mmmmmm a n00b.... feel free to make fun

Comment

Originally posted by therussman2002
                  ah i should have been clearer.. i mean using two different services on the same pc... as in phoneco and widcomm headset at the same time i think sony erricsons can do it? at any rate, this would be a big reason for me to upgrade, which is why im asking here
                  Check the phonecontrol threads about the v3... also check his website. I think that it doesn't support it because motorola has a limited BT stack
                  Originally posted by markopolo311
                  Verizon is CDMA... this phone is GSM. Nuff said
                  PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

nope
                    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Verizon sucks
                      I'mmmmmm a n00b.... feel free to make fun

Comment

Although if you you will see that sometime in the near future (6 month-1 year) Motorola will come out with a CDMA RAZR like device.

Peace,

Rafster
                        Post # 3000

Comment

Verizon sucks
                          YES!!!!! IT REALLY DOES! NO, I can not hear you now, nor could I ever.

Craprizon Wireless: Difficult, Expensive, not at all National (If you guys ever call *611, you will understand this)
                          Post # 3000

Comment

ok...$330. shipped!
                            I've used the phone via bluetooth as a modem for my laptop, and used a wireless headset at the same time.

this also uses mini-usb conector for data transfure, and a charger at the same time! it actually charges from your usb port!

You can surf the web on your laptop through the phone, and charge at the same time!
                            1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

Verizon sucks
                              x2. I changes to t-mobile last weekend. Yayy GSM!!! Yayy!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X