WTB: PC100 Ram

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: PC100 Ram

Looking for PC100 Ram 168-pin non-ecc, 128MB and up. And yes it has to be PC100 only

Let me know what ya have and what you want.
    Remember AllAdvantage From 7 years ago? IT IS BACK! Now under a new name Agloco
    GET PAID TO SURF THE INTERNET

bump

Comment

I think I have some, but this time I will actually look
      肚子笑痛了
      S60 Install

Comment

Originally posted by jcdillin
        I think I have some, but this time I will actually look
        Sounds good! Just let me know

Comment

I have some too but when I get home from work I'll double check to make sure its what you want.

Comment

well upon my first look I have a single stick of 128MB PC100 but i'm pretty sure I have another stick hanging around here somewhere. How much total were you looking for?
            肚子笑痛了
            S60 Install

Comment

I do need 2 sticks (2 different computers) and was trying to get maybe a 256 stick if anyone has one. Hold onto that 128 for me since I could probably use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rundell
                I do need 2 sticks (2 different computers) and was trying to get maybe a 256 stick if anyone has one. Hold onto that 128 for me since I could probably use it.
                PC133 is backwards compatible, why do you need PC100? I have a few Kingston 256MB PC133 sticks left, as well as some 128mb PC100 sticks.

Check my FS/FT thread...

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52479

I have whatever you need.

Comment

Originally posted by jdaniels
                  PC133 is backwards compatible, why do you need PC100? I have a few Kingston 256MB PC133 sticks left, as well as some 128mb PC100 sticks.

Check my FS/FT thread...

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52479

I have whatever you need.

not true, I had a bunch of machines that took PC100 that would not run PC133
                  肚子笑痛了
                  S60 Install

Comment

Originally posted by jdaniels
                    Yes I know that, but on some computers pc133 will just not work. Normally they are HP or Compaq computers that is picky. Also I think its the intel 440BX chipset is one that has problems as well with PC133. The very first thing I tried was PC133 infact I probably have 10 sticks of PC133 right now not being used that I did try to get it to work but it does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rundell

allright I searched again, I have 2 sticks of 128 and plenty of 64's if you need em
                      肚子笑痛了
                      S60 Install

Comment

Originally posted by jcdillin
                        allright I searched again, I have 2 sticks of 128 and plenty of 64's if you need em
                        Thanks for looking for me! I'll send ya a message here in a sec.

Anyone else have any PC100 256MB??

Comment

I've got a couple 64's and 1 or 2 128's that's about it.
                          2K SVT Lightning, Some things and the usual truck pc, now with slot load dvd rom and ECM Data logging.
                          05 Scion xA

Comment

i have a bunch of 128s and i also have 2 512s i might consider getting rid of.

Comment

I have all what you need. I have 4 128 MB sticks, and 2 256MB sticks. if you need any other part let me know, I have 7 computers in parts in my room.

Comment

Working...
                              X