Need 6x9's, want to trade!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 6x9's, want to trade!

My 2000 Sunfire rear speakers are screwed (seems to be a common prob with sunfires) so I need some newbies....

The only things on the top of my head I can think of to trade is

1.2 ghz Celeron (socket 370)
    1.7 ghz Pentium 4 (socket 478)
    733 mhz Pentium 3 (socket 370)
    Asus CUV4x motherboard with broken tab for heatsink to latch onto (this is fixed by getting a side latching HSF)

I might be able to come up with some other things, but I am willing to trade multiple items, for a good pair of 6 x 9's (GM compatible would be best, but I can hack I guess)

Some Cerwin Vega's would be the ****.
    2000 Sunfire build 100%, or is it ever really 100%?

bump

Also looking for a logitech noise cancelling mic, usb powered hub...
    2000 Sunfire build 100%, or is it ever really 100%?

Comment

I took a pair of 6x9's out of my car a couple weeks ago. They are just stock Nissan sound system speakers, but the car is a 2005 and is less then a year old so they aren't too old. As luck would have it I also have a noise cancelling mic that I don't plan on using (PhoCo won't work with my phone) but I really don't need any of your trade items. If you would like to PM me an offer feel free.
      Spent so far: $1,755
      Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
      CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
      Don't mess with Texas.
      It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

Ygpm
        Spent so far: $1,755
        Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
        CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
        Don't mess with Texas.
        It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

Working...
        X