Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted to Buy - CARPUTER PARTS (or full setup)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to Buy - CARPUTER PARTS (or full setup)

I just got a 2005 Altima SE-R and want to put in a carputer. I have the BOSE system in it and do not want to touch it, so I'm going to mount my monitor below the A/C controls in the cd holder (i don't know if anyone is familiar with what i'm talking about). I'm looking to spend about 600 in total for the entire system so I'd be willing to buy it piece by piece or the whole thing.

Here's what I need:

7" touchscreen

motherboard (Epia 800 or m10000)

512 Ram

60gig hard driver

GPS Mouse

Comp Case.

I'm pretty new to this but I think I have listed everything I need. I'd prefer to buy this system as a whole if anyone has one for sale. Drop me a PM if you have any of these parts.

enkne, do u hang around nissanclub.com at all? PM Sent about a fully carputer

Comment

Yes, Its where the idea of a carputer was first brought up. Its also where I got the info I need to start with the computers.

Comment

hey dude whats up i think my friend might have a via epia 800, ram and case for sale ill ask him tonight and let u know

Comment

Are you totally against a full size complete system?

Comment

i got a badass laptop. i will sell you. I have averatec 5150. it have centrino 1.3, 512mb, 40Gb, cd-rw/dvd. For $460 shipped. Screen is not broken,sometime is had one thin line down the screen. I think i fixed that problem tho. pm me if you want it.

Comment

averatec laptops kick *** ive got one too i got the 12 inch screen ones they kick ***

Comment

I have a brand new system that I just finished building. It uses the Voom carputer case. Epia m1000,512mb ddr, M1-ATX car power supply (auto startup and shutdown with car ign.) 20gb shock mounted laptop drive w/ ide adapter. Everything has been assembled and all the wires are wrapped. I also have a 7" touchscreen LCD that I've been using for a week now (pretty much new). I have an external USB slimdvd drive as well. It's a great system but my wife won't let me tear apart our new Toyota Matrix, to install it. I've invested around $850, make me an offer on some or all if your interested. I'll do the whole thing for $725.00 + shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by schapman43
                  Are you totally against a full size complete system?

what do you mean?

If someone had a whole one for sale I'd prefer to buy a complete one.

Comment

full size meaning like bigass mobo and case not the small m10k itx boards

Comment

my my laptop

Comment

I'm looking for a pretty basic system to put in my 2005 SE-R.

I want it primarily for Navigation, and then to play some movies as well and maybe simple games. I'll probably also have a program like word just to record stuff.

Comment

This what I have

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56262

Comment

Originally posted by schapman43
                            Well that looks like a pretty sweet system except for the fact that the monitor is 15". I don't want anything bigger then 7".

What would you be asking if i wanted it except for the monitor?

Comment

Working...
                            X