Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Tons of parts, relays, cables, power equipment, LOTS OF STUFF!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Tons of parts, relays, cables, power equipment, LOTS OF STUFF!

I have a ton of stuff for sale. This is kind of a continuation of my complete system thread. I accept paypal only. Shipping will be extremely cheap. All prices are negotiable.
    New Stinger SR80 80amp Relay for switching inverters on or adding a second battery. $18 shipped

Used Stinger SR80 80amp Relay for switching inverters on or adding a second battery. $15 shipped

New 20ft 4ga power wire $25 shipped

New 2 sets Monster 4ga power ring terminals $3 each shipped

Wireless antenna extension cable. 6ft $4 shipped

New Monster 4ga to 8ga power distribution block $15 shipped

New Audiopipe Inline ANL fuse block with digital voltage readout. $15 shipped

16ft 4ga wire with inline fuse holder $25 shipped

Streetwires 4ga to 8ga power distribution block $7 shipped

Holux Gm-210 USB GPS Mouse $40 shipped

Positive and Negative Monster Battery Clamps for both 8ga and 4ga wire $10 Each shipped

i'll take the positive battery clamp and the 4ga with the inline fuse...PM me with the details please

Motherboard: Epox MATX
    Power: M2-ATX
    Storage: 120gb 3.5"
    Optical: Slim Slot cdrw/dvd
    Audio: SB Audigy 2
    GPS: BU-353 & iGuidance 4
    Frontend: Roadrunner (DFX 3 & 4)

Comment

if the GPS mouse is still available, PM me.

Comment

its been six days....and still havent received the wire with inline fuse. what's the deal???

Motherboard: Epox MATX
        Power: M2-ATX
        Storage: 120gb 3.5"
        Optical: Slim Slot cdrw/dvd
        Audio: SB Audigy 2
        GPS: BU-353 & iGuidance 4
        Frontend: Roadrunner (DFX 3 & 4)

Comment

a week here and no sign of the wireless antenna extension

Comment

i paid for the dreamgear keyboard on the 10th he said he shiped it out the same day i should get it today if not then ill get his contact info and call him or something

Comment

i just checked my mail and i didnt get **** but i did get my package from ny which was shipped out on the 10th and this guy said he shiped out the same day i paid which was the 8th and today is the 12th i paid wit paypal so if i dont get it tommrow imma just file a claim

Comment

i am sure schapman43 is a honest seller, he has a good ebay rating and was easy to deal with on the item i purchased from him, i feel sure that i will receive my packages,
                kf4odq

Comment

well did anyone receive there packages yet, i stated in my other thread that he had a good ebay rating, i meant to say paypal rating, which could be from buying not selling, he had like 300 verified dealings,
                  i still have not received my packages which were suppose to be mail out on the 5th which has been 10 days now, i still dont believe he is the type to screw someone, but i have been wrong before,

ken

Comment

hey i said i paid on the 10th it was acctuly the 8th

and no i didnt get anything i got another package from ny today in 3 business days so eather hes gonna walk upto my door and drop it off or we all got jacked

Comment

Are the relays still For sale if I will take both of them ?
                      www.sounddomain.com/id/2000mp3ranger

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

Comment

Originally posted by allenruble
                        Are the relays still For sale if I will take both of them ?
                        Wow... didn't you read the last few posts?

Comment

I did not see the other post
                          www.sounddomain.com/id/2000mp3ranger

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

Comment

lol

Comment

well can any one get his phone number, i have his name but nothing else, he has been a member here for a long time, someone should know him, his phone number or where he lives, maybe we can put a all points bulletin out for him on this forum or someone who knows him,
                              i sure hope there is a reason for all this, maybe the mail,
                              i have pm-ed him a couple of times put he hasnt even checked them, i also emailed him, maybe he has when out of town,

kf4odq

Comment

Working...
                              X