FS: New Alpine HU and Mounting hardware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: New Alpine HU and Mounting hardware

No Box or bag here has been opened! Everything is brand spanking new.

*1__Brand new Alpine CDE-9843 HU. Bass Engine, 1 pre-amp out, subwoofer level control, MP3 decoder, dvd changer/iPod/cd changer controls, 4x45W, etc. Paid $149.99+tax

2__Metra Harness: 99-4544 GM premium multi kit w/eq. For GM 1982-2002 w/ J-2000 panel style. Paid $58.99+tax

3__Scosche 2000-up GM Radio T-Harness: 17 foot extension with speaker. Paid $18.49+tax

4__AI Antenna Adapter: GM-6, 1988-up Paid $11.49+tax

I also bought the 4 year warranty ($30) and since I never had them install it you should still get the free install from Best Buy. The reason I'm selling is that I purchased this stuff for my '01 z-24 but ended up buying the acura and I sold the cav. It's been over 30 days so now I can return the stuff. My loss is your gain. I spent $290 for everything (have the recepit). I'm in the Pittsburgh area but can ship.

I was thinking $140 shipped for the HU and $70 for the mounting stuff (shipped). Make offers on whatever you'd like. I'm also looking for a 7-8" touchscreen monitor so I'd be willing to work out a trade. I just want to get this stuff moved.
    Matt
    [email protected]

'04 Buick Rainier, factory nav
    '99 Honda Shadow 1100

-8" Lilliput TS, laptop, (too) large inverter, and I'm nowhere near putting them anywhere.

For Sale!

Alright, $130 shipped for the brand new alpine with 4 year warranty. Any takers??
    '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
    '99 Honda Shadow 1100

-8" Lilliput TS, laptop, (too) large inverter, and I'm nowhere near putting them anywhere.

For Sale!

Comment

$120 Shipped. Or make an offer. I still need a touchscreen...
      '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
      '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

I'm dying here. 110 Shipped. It's brand new, plays MP3 cd's,has dvd changer/iPod/cd changer controls. I paid $150 for it plus bought the 4 year warranty for $30. I'm offering it for $70 less than I paid (80 after taxes!) and I haven't even opened the box.
        '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
        '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

i'll give you $95 shipped for the headnit alone right now over paypal. and you shipp it out tomorrow via Priority...

actually Ground UPS is faster... LMK

Comment

I'm not quite ready to lose over $100 quite yet. A little too lowball an offer. Sorry.
            '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
            '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

i only need the headunit, and would help you out right now... it's not lowball. Just negotiating...

EDIT: You wanted $140 shipped for it so it's a $50 "loss" LMK b/c i'm ready...

Comment

Counting in taxes, warranty, and shipping cost ($8-10) that's $200 out of my pocket for $95. I just can't quite do that, I'm sorry. I haven't been married long enough to face that kind of wrath from my new wife. Thanks for the offer though.
                '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
                '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

it'll stand for a while so you know. Best i could do is $100 shipped... the cheapest shipping you chose...

Comment

$105 and it's in the mail tomorrow
                    '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
                    '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

sorry my budget is really tight, and i have a wife too, and she doesnt even know... so it's $100 today, or that's it. I'm not going to keep it, just give it to a friend of mine... LMK

Comment

Am I that friend?
                        1994 Acura Integra GSR (Bone Stock)
                        Alpine CVA-1005
                        Alpine DVA-5205
                        Dreamcast - MP3, MPEG and Games
                        JBL DA1002-90
                        10" Soundstream Tarantula T2-10
                        Wiring by neema12

Comment

Originally posted by ENerd
                          Am I that friend?
                          uh... no

Comment

you still dont want to part with it for $100 shipped?

Comment

I have a guy who's buying everything for $160. Sale pending so no.
                              '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
                              '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

Working...
                              X