FS:Antec psu,Dreamcast,Audigy nx external,wired router

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:Antec psu,Dreamcast,Audigy nx external,wired router

looking to get rid of some the clutter.everything is in perfect working condition.looking to get rid of this asap.

Audigy 2 would like(like new comes with remote and cables and install cd: $60 shipped
    Dreamcast (has cables and 1 controller not pictured):SOLD
    Router is a linksys wired router(n ned for it have a wireless router now:25 shipped
    Antec psu (300 watts perfect condition): 30 shipped

paypal verified

after and mx duo
    ::::::US only:::::::::::
    ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
    -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

hey, is it extra to ship to williams lake bc canada postal code v2g2w5, for the dreamcast, thanks.

Comment

yeah im pretty sure it will be.sorry forgot to add that to initial post US only.
      -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

Comment

how much extra?

Comment

bump sent ya a pm..looking for trades for ram and ati 9700 or 9800 plus cash
          -outdidya

Comment

How much ram for the Dreamcast?
            1994 Acura Integra GSR (Bone Stock)
            Alpine CVA-1005
            Alpine DVA-5205
            Dreamcast - MP3, MPEG and Games
            JBL DA1002-90
            10" Soundstream Tarantula T2-10
            Wiring by neema12

Comment

pm sent bump
              -outdidya

Comment

interested in the dreamcast...paypal address?

Comment

bump
                  -outdidya

Comment

damn, looks like those guys got to the dreamcast first.

mine fried last time i tried to mod it....

Comment

dreamcast is sold...bump
                      -outdidya

Comment

hate to hijack, but I have a dreamcast, 2 controllers and the TV plug, cant find the power cord, but one from a PS2 will work... anyone got a 40GB laptop HD they wanna trade? PM me!

back to you though, what all does the audigy come with? is it the car plus the front panel thing or what, I cant say that Im too familiar with it, and I'd prolly get the router and the audigy together, shipped to 19713
                        [IIIIIIIIII]95%
                        Dynamix 7" LCD Touchscreen Monitor
                        VIA Epia M10000 Motherboard
                        Samsung 40 gig 2.5" Hard drive
                        Slimtype LSC-24082K DVD/CDRW
                        1024MB DDR RAM
                        Morex 3688 case w/ psu

Comment

I sold my dreamcast and I regret it.

So many games (well not that many) you cant play on anything else:

Skies of Arcadia
                          Grandia II
                          Power Stone 2 (one is egh)
                          Soul Calibur (sweeeet)
                          buncha Capcom vs SNK and whatnots

And whats worse, there are no emulators. So SOL if you wanna play those games, unless someone knows of other ports for them (besides soul calibur and capcom vs X)
                          (All done)
                          iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

Originally posted by Malenko
                            hate to hijack, but I have a dreamcast, 2 controllers and the TV plug, cant find the power cord, but one from a PS2 will work... anyone got a 40GB laptop HD they wanna trade? PM me!

back to you though, what all does the audigy come with? is it the car plus the front panel thing or what, I cant say that Im too familiar with it, and I'd prolly get the router and the audigy together, shipped to 19713
                            if u hate it please dont do it .

ok for the audigy 2 nx no frony plate jus the external box cacles,and remote .the nx doesnt come with a front panel
                            -outdidya

Comment

bump
                              -outdidya

Comment

Working...
                              X