FS: lilliput 7'' with auto-on mod and m1-atx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: lilliput 7'' with auto-on mod and m1-atx

selling my lilliput 7'' touchscreen, doesn't come with a housing, but you can buy that from digitallww for like 10 dollars. works beautifully. $ 200shipped.

Also have the m1-atx for sale, wonderfully powered my amd mobile 2400, on a biostar mobo. never had a problem. $ 65shipped.

Also i have a monster cable audio mini-jack to rca brand new. $15.

Each item was used for about 3 months.

EDiT: Finally some pics

dibs on the screen. can you post a picture?
    '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
    '04 Buick Rainier, factory nav
    '99 Honda Shadow 1100

-8" Lilliput TS, laptop, (too) large inverter, and I'm nowhere near putting them anywhere.

For Sale!

Comment

i can post a pic at the end of the week.

Comment

I'm a retard, I didn't read close enough to see that it wasn't a touch screen. Removing my dibs. I apologize.
        '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
        '99 Honda Shadow 1100

-8" Lilliput TS, laptop, (too) large inverter, and I'm nowhere near putting them anywhere.

For Sale!

Comment

it is a touch screen

Comment

I saw an older post of yours. Does it have the buttons attached and work properly? If the only thing I need is the housing and that's it, then my dib is back in effect. I don't want to be going crazy wiring something...
            '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
            '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

the buttons are connectect by a ribbon cable but its on a thin pcb board. the housing gives it its button look, otherwise its small white squares that you can press.

Comment

if the above buyer is not buying the screen I am interested.

what motherboard is it? does it come with the power supply? i am interested in taht as well. but first would like to see pictures.

Comment

I have to check to make sure the model number for the mobo, but i believe it was the m7ncg. i would be just selling the power supply and the 3 wires it comes with.

Comment

Originally posted by fenderbender
                    I have to check to make sure the model number for the mobo, but i believe it was the m7ncg. i would be just selling the power supply and the 3 wires it comes with.
                    is that a dc-to-dc powersupply for the car?

Comment

yes it is a dc to dc psu, its like the opus one. I might end up selling my mobo, cpu, hd and ram as well...

Comment

i looked at the mobo. i am not interested in that. i am interested in the screen, the power supply and the amp you are selling on your other auction. maybe we can make a deal? let's see.

Comment

are you in SoCal? I'll come and pick up your lilliput.

Comment

last call anyone?

Comment

I'll pay you 150 for the screen.

Comment

Working...
                              X