Moving sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving sale

I have ALOT of crap to get rid of !! Im moving into a house and would like to not take as much **** with me!

Ok Starters

Panasonic CQC8100U headunit 100+shipping !!Retail 350.00

Audiobahn A2002T 200Watt Amp 100+Shipping Retail 250.00

Sony P5 12" Sub 50+shipping in enclosure

92-95 Honda Civic Mugen Side SideSkirts and rear lip 200+shipping retail 500.00

Compaq Laptop Presario 2580 or something like that $700+Shipping
    Mobile p4 2.63ghz
    512 Ram
    60GB HDD
    Wifi built in
    3 USB
    1Firewire
    15" Screen
    GREAT Battery
    used for 1 month
    Has Fresh Copy Of XP Pro and CarMedia on it Ready to be installed in car...

Soundblaster External 5.1 Processor USB No Power Cord Needed. Front rear and Sub control NEVER Used Just Has Software installed on laptop $100+Shipping

will Sell laptop and SB Setup for 800+Shipping

any pics on the P5 sony sub, i may want it, just acording to shipping cost,

Comment

ummmmm.....you are aware that your a2002t amp retails brand new from cardomain for $109.95?

Comment

Originally posted by Nillaz
        ummmmm.....you are aware that your a2002t amp retails brand new from cardomain for $109.95?

too bad thats not where i bought it plus it has a 2yr replacment warrenty son. i sell car audio. i dont buy referb **** off online companies

Comment

Originally posted by KF4ODQ
          any pics on the P5 sony sub, i may want it, just acording to shipping cost,

no pics brp sorry. its hardly used all components 6 months of use !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpyderHatch
            Compaq Laptop Presario 2580 or something like that $700+Shipping
            Mobile p4 2.9ghz
            512 Ram
            60GB HDD
            Wifi built in
            3 USB
            1Firewire
            15" Screen
            GREAT Battery
            used for 1 month
            Has Fresh Copy Of XP Pro and CarMedia on it Ready to be installed in car...

Soundblaster External 5.1 Processor USB No Power Cord Needed. Front rear and Sub control NEVER Used Just Has Software installed on laptop $100+Shipping

will Sell laptop and SB Setup for 800+Shipping
            Ok.. Just to make sure I understand correctly.. you'll make a special price of 800$ for the two, insted of 700$ + 100$ each?

Damn good deal there!

Comment

I hope your sarcastic Does the laptop have usb 2.0? or is it just 1.1?

Comment

this is off topic.....but damn kevinlekiller that has to be the funniest avatar i have ever seen...lol

Motherboard: Epox MATX
                Power: M2-ATX
                Storage: 120gb 3.5"
                Optical: Slim Slot cdrw/dvd
                Audio: SB Audigy 2
                GPS: BU-353 & iGuidance 4
                Frontend: Roadrunner (DFX 3 & 4)

Comment

Sorry for the thread crap ; In repsonse to nitro : At last, someone who agrees lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kevinlekiller
                    I hope your sarcastic Does the laptop have usb 2.0? or is it just 1.1?

Seeing as how the laptop is a P4 2.9GHz, I would strongly guess that it's 2.0. I would be VERY surprised if it was 1.1. My 1.3GHz Centrino even has 2.0.

Peace,

Rafster
                    Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion-One
                      Ok.. Just to make sure I understand correctly.. you'll make a special price of 800$ for the two, insted of 700$ + 100$ each?

Damn good deal there!

Didnt say crap about a special price, Just wont charge you Double Shipping. I can ship together.

Comment

it has 3 2.0 ports and 1 1394 port S-Video VGA PS2 etc etc PCMCIA III Slots

Comment

Originally posted by SpyderHatch
                          too bad thats not where i bought it plus it has a 2yr replacment warrenty son. i sell car audio. i dont buy referb **** off online companies
                          I wasn't attempting to flame, was merely looking for an amp to purchase and was confused about your apparently high price. But since the condescending and arrogant tone of your reply implies my ignorance allow me to retort.

'Too bad that's not where I bought it' - what's your point? someone else should pay a premium for your used piece of equipment because you did when you purchased it originally? while that would be optimum for you that's generally not the way the world works.

'2 year replacement warranty' - first of all you didn't mention this in your original post, but ok so what's the balance of time remaining on this warranty? What does it cover? Replacement no matter what, no questions asked? Or are their exclusions like with most manufacturers warranties regarding abuse, neglect, etc.? i.e. how valuable is this warranty?

'son' - please don't call me son. It's simply disrespectful. You in no way have any right to use the term figuratively or literally without knowing me, my age, or my level of knowledge and expertise.

'I sell car audio' - again you didn't mention this in your original post, and once again I ask what's your point? The pimply faced kid in the automotive section at Wal-Mart sells car audio too. That doesn't mean I take his word as gospel regarding my automotive audio environment.

'I don't buy referb **** off online companies' - I explicitely stated in my post that the price was $109.95 brand new. I even italicized it for emphasis. But let's forget that for now. Online company? yes. Refurbed? Nope. We're not talking some sheisty ebay auction here. Cardomain is one of the largest and most repected sites on the internet when it comes to automotive and audio enthusiasts. And let's not forget to mention that they are an officially authorized Audiobahn retailer, as well as a member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau.

But enough of this. Obviously it's your perogative to sell your stuff at whatever pricepoint you think you can get, regardless of whether I think it's overvalued and unreasonable. Good luck with your sale.

Comment

I certainly appreciate Nillaz watching out for us members so we get the best deal.
                            --------
                            mykolJay
                            99 Accord coupe
                            http://www.geocities.com/accordpc
                            My Project Thread on mp3car.com

Comment

i aplogize for the attitude i was at work and in a hurry. The Amp was purchased at a retail store with a 2yr warrenty. The warenty itself was 80$ Blow and replace. 2 yrs remaining. CarDomain buys Bclass Equipment Cheaperto buy cheaper to sell. Cost of this amp is above my asking price. Like i said I sell Car Audio for a retail corporation.

as for your comment about car domain... No they buy BClass equipment. Audibahn has levels of equipment in quality control. Many Companies and lil shops buy these real cheap because of what they buy. I would never buy car audio from an online company.

as for your pimplu faced kid comment at wal-mart.
                              Im an MECP Certified Installer and a S&I Sales manager For A Circuit City RoadShop. So again ill say I know the bussiness. Thats my point.

Comment

Working...
                              X