No announcement yet.

Sony Vaio Laptop VGNS380 VGN-S380 1.6Ghz 13.3 DVD+/-RW 80 GB 512mb - $1600 FIRM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Vaio Laptop VGNS380 VGN-S380 1.6Ghz 13.3 DVD+/-RW 80 GB 512mb - $1600 FIRM

This laptop is rated the best laptop in ALL the magazines. It's PERFECT for college, and is so small that you can take it everywhere. It's the top of the line model with an incredible screen (X-Brite). Not only does this have all the performance, it has the quality of the Sony name. It has an 80 GB hard drive, a dvd burner for burning all of your favorite movies, 512 mb of ram, and an excellent video card perfect for gaming on this beautiful screen. This laptop was purchased June 24, 2005. It's been used 2 weeks and left alone. Bought it direct form Sony and purhcased the extra upgrade for $200 which gives you a 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS, SERVICE, AND LABOR! Let me know any questions you have!

nice laptop... I'd be all over it, but i have no dough...

Tip: You may want to reconsider the price... (here )

cheers

Comment

Well from that, I still think my price is fair. I have an 80 gb hard drive instead of a 60. There is a wireless A/B/G instead of wireless b/g. That's a WXGA screen instead of my XBRITE. And finally, its a 1 year STANDARD warranty, when I paid an extra $200 for the extra 2 year warranty. Thanks

Comment

i think he was saying you are charging very little for it...

good price but no cash

Comment

No one here is going to buy it that's for sure. Putting it on ebay is your best bet.

Comment

Hmmm.. OK.. I might just have to eBay it, but I dont want to have to pay all those seller fees!! AHHH.. I wish I could just trade it for the one I want. I also have the extended battery for this laptop, but I'm going to sell that separately, because I can get $160 easily for it. Maybe I'll list it on Sunday, even though I don't want to.. hmm

Comment

Originally posted by swx007
              List it for $160 as in your last post, and I'm sure to buy it...
              hes talking abou tthe extended battery , not the whole laptop
              [IIIIIIIIII]95%
              Dynamix 7" LCD Touchscreen Monitor
              VIA Epia M10000 Motherboard
              Samsung 40 gig 2.5" Hard drive
              Slimtype LSC-24082K DVD/CDRW
              1024MB DDR RAM
              Morex 3688 case w/ psu

Comment

Got a buyer lined up from craigslist.. Hopefully this one won't fall through.. Mmm

Comment

Fell through, like I expected. Still for sale!!

Comment

Working...
                  X