FS: 7" Lilliput Touchscreen Indash Non-Motorized

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 7" Lilliput Touchscreen Indash Non-Motorized

Up for grabs is my In-Dash 7" Lilliput Touchscreen. I made the transformation myself over a year ago and it was only used for a short time since I switched to a 8" screen.

The conversion I did went into an Innovatek IN-720. I gutted out the old screen and installed a lilliput. All the buttons on this unit works, the remote works, touch screen works. Since I did not want to damage the controller I did not solider onto the board, I did it on the ribbon cable as you can see from the pics.

One problem I have is that when you fold out the screen it has a tendency to not stay put, especially when you hit a bump. I tighten it up quite a bit which seems to be better however it will loosen back up from use. And has some scratches also on the side. Only other thing that is noteworthy to mention is that because of the conversion, picture quality is not as sharp as it used to be, evidently because of the long run on the ribbon cable, but is not really noticeable.

I'm asking $280 Shipped. I accept PayPal

I'm a eBay Power Seller with over 400 + feedback http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
    Attached Files
    Remember AllAdvantage From 7 years ago? IT IS BACK! Now under a new name Agloco
    GET PAID TO SURF THE INTERNET

More pics:
    Attached Files

Comment

where are you located?

Comment

Kentucky, USA

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Does the screen turn on automatically when the computer turns on, or will I have to turn it on manually every time?

Comment

Right now it does not but could be programmed to do it as out lined in this thread: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49378

I could attempt to program it if you or someone is interested in that.

Also just to let you know it is a 9-pin version

Comment

You mean 9 pin serial and not usb?

Comment

Originally posted by fromplanetbob
                      You mean 9 pin serial and not usb?
                      What I'm talking about is the 9 pin connector to hook up the VGA/USB cable you can see the round 9-pin cable in pic 'in7203.JPG'

The touchscreen is USB

Comment

Do you have the other side of that cable to connect VGA and USB?

Comment

Originally posted by fromplanetbob
                          Do you have the other side of that cable to connect VGA and USB?

Yes that is included.

Comment

Bump.... new price of $280 shipped

Comment

Working...
                            X