WTB: Busted Xenarc Gain unit, specifically main board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Busted Xenarc Gain unit, specifically main board

I am in need of the button switches on the main PC board. Does anyone have a busted/burnt Xenarc?
    Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

as i said in the other thread just buy em. it iwll cost you about $0.2 per button

Comment

Scouse, im sorry i missed it!! Thanks a TON! Where do i get them and are they a specific size?
      Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

Comment

they are standard tactile switches. they are about 6mmx6mm base with 4 legs - they are in pairs so make sure you solder them the right way. Easy to check with a multimeter.

The only thing you have to watch is the button height. they come in various heights and if you are not sure you can simply trim the long ones if you are carful but i am sure someone with a xenarc can measure them....or i will tomorrow if i get time to take one apart.

Every electronics store sells tactile switches. You are jsut gonna have to be careful desoldering the old legs - get yourself a solder sucker.

Comment

Scouse, you rock!

Comment

Working...
          X