FS: kenwood 1000 watt sub amp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: kenwood 1000 watt sub amp

8101D kenwood sub amp. i bought it few weeks ago from my friend decided not to do subs anymore. amp works perfectly. i seen these go on ebay for 173 plus shipping. im asking 120 plus shipping. theres a pic of the same amp. the one i have might have a few scratches here and there but ill clean it up as much as possible before i ship it out. BUY AT 120 and ill include a FREE alpine 12 inch type r subwoofer with an enclosure. so pay 120 plus shipping for them and you get an awesome amp and a free alpine sub!
    Attached Files
    i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

bump

Comment

wanna trade for an opus?

Comment

what kind of shipping are we looking at for the amp and just the sub no box to 30327?
        C134, EPIA M10000, 512mb, M1-ATX, DWW-700H, Seagate 40GB, Panasonic DVD/CDRW
        Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Comment

bluestreak...anywhere between 30 to 50. right now boynextdoor has first dibs cuz he replied first and pmed me first. and if that doesnt go through than ill see what it will cost to ship it.

Comment

ok i had the sub and amp tested out before i package them up. cuz it seems there are 3 people offering to purchase it. i have bad news. the sub makes a small popping sound when the volume is real high. not soo noticeable especially if you have a trunk
            i tested it in my friends car and in another friends suv. when in the suv you can hear it a little. when in the trunk i barely heard it. just a heads up so everyone knows. remember guys the sub is FREE your only paying shipping on it when you buy it with the amp.

Comment

oh yeah by the way the amp works PERFECTLY!

Comment

Hey i'll buy your amp and sub! LMK if its still for sale ASAP!!!

Comment

Traded with boynextdoor for his opus. hope everything is well!

Comment

Working...
                  X