WTB an IN-DASH LCd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB an IN-DASH LCd!

I need an IN-dash (single-din) LCD monitor for a good price(just give me some offers)! I live in the US too. The plans i have for it is just to play dvds, vcds, and music on it(probably not hooking up a computer,too much work). Thanks for lookin!

Nobody has a any kind of in-dash screen(single or double din) for sale? i don't care if its motorized or not!

Comment

I have a 700M motorized vga touchscreen that i might be selling in a few days. ~$380 shipped... LMK

Comment

thats a little out of my price range i was looking for one a little cheaper but do you have any pictures? what inch is it? single din i'm guessing?

Comment

I'm looking to get rid of this one... Its a manual LCD screen (DWW-7VGT 7" Indash Xenarc) but i'd take $250 for it (shipping included!)... It is in great working order and the screen is mint. You can find the specs and more pictures on http://www.Digitalww.com

here is a quick picture...

Comment

I also have a DWW-7VGA that i recently purchased from this forum and not going to be needing it, so if you and one of the other guys dont make a deal let me know, it works and has touch screen, i will take $230 shipped for just the Dww-7vga

kf4odq

Comment

why are you guys getting rid of these screens it looks way better and hassle free then the motorized ones people are getting from ebay right? i just need a screen for 800x480 and with touch screen and looks good

Comment

Originally posted by KF4ODQ
                I also have a DWW-7VGA that i recently purchased from this forum and not going to be needing it, so if you and one of the other guys dont make a deal let me know, it works and has touch screen, i will take $230 shipped for just the Dww-7vga

kf4odq

just curious if the touchscreen works accurately?

Comment

will you guys sell one of those for 200 including shipping???? LMK

Comment

nobody will sell a flip up screen for cheaper than $200???

Comment

I'm willing to do $330 shipped US, LMK. I'll def sell the carpc now. Cheers...

Comment

carpc how much?

Comment

Originally posted by JayDM03
                          carpc how much?
                          I'm selling the monitor first, than i'll see about the rest...

Comment

I would buy your screen but i just don't have that kind of money right now sorry man

Comment

bump.. does any body have an in-dash screen for sale?

Comment

Working...
                              X