FS/FT: Dell Inspiron 8100 Laptop...CarPc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Dell Inspiron 8100 Laptop...CarPc

I have for sale or trade a Dell Inspiron 8100 laptop computer. The laptop is in working condition, however it is missing the screen. The specs are as follows: Mobile Intel Pentium 3 1.2 Gigahertz, 256 Megabytes of Ram, 4.86 Gigabytes of hardrive space, Nvidia GeForce2 GO Video card, Firewire, USB and all of the other normal ports that come on laptops. It does not have a optical drive or a battery, and the touchpad works when it wants to. I think that it would work good as a CarPc. I would like to get $125 out of the laptop. I will include a laptop to desktop hardrive adapter. If this price sounds unfair, feel free to let me know. I am open to all trades. I am looking for a laptop hardrive in good working condition. If there are any questions, feel free to pm me. I will list pictures of the laptop tomorrow. Thanks for looking.
    Intel P4 2.0 Gigahertz
    512 Megs Of Ram
    Western Digital 60 Gig Hardrive
    DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
    Coleman Powermate 400/800 Inverter
    Custom Case

i'll trade you a broken xbox(needs modchip to bypass internal clock, 1 controller, 1 game, and cables)
    REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
    Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
    Paypal Verified
    I do Xbox mods..
    Softmod: $25
    Chip: $priceofchip + $15

Comment

pm sent I take off you hands .
      www.sounddomain.com/id/2000mp3ranger

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

Comment

money sent

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

Comment

Originally posted by emailthis1
          I have for sale or trade a Dell Inspiron 8100 laptop computer. The laptop is in working condition, however it is missing the screen. The specs are as follows: Mobile Intel Pentium 3 1.2 Gigahertz, 256 Megabytes of Ram, 4.86 Gigabytes of hardrive space, Nvidia GeForce2 GO Video card, Firewire, USB and all of the other normal ports that come on laptops. It does not have a optical drive or a battery, and the touchpad works when it wants to. I think that it would work good as a CarPc. I would like to get $125 out of the laptop. I will include a laptop to desktop hardrive adapter. If this price sounds unfair, feel free to let me know. I am open to all trades. I am looking for a laptop hardrive in good working condition. If there are any questions, feel free to pm me. I will list pictures of the laptop tomorrow. Thanks for looking.
          SOLD

Thanks allenruble.
          Intel P4 2.0 Gigahertz
          512 Megs Of Ram
          Western Digital 60 Gig Hardrive
          DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
          Coleman Powermate 400/800 Inverter
          Custom Case

Comment

thanks for good deal . Just installed a 40gb harddrive and xp works good

Comment

Working...
            X