Creative Labs Sound Blaster® Live!™ 24-Bit External USB 1.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative Labs Sound Blaster® Live!™ 24-Bit External USB 1.1

LIke title says Creative Labs Sound Blaster® Live!™ 24-Bit External USB 1.1 for sale. asking 80obo shipped.

Rich, clear surround sound: With 256 times the resolution of your basic built-in sound, your music, DVD movies, and games will sound better in 24-bit Advanced HD™ quality. Immerse yourself in 5.1 surround sound that lets you hear every sound in front of or behind you.

Manage your music: The full-featured Creative MediaSource™ digital player allows you to make high quality MP3s, manage your music library, and burn personalized CDs.

Make music sound even better: Dramatically enhance your music with features including Bass Boost, Smart Volume Management, Multi-Band Graphic Equalizer, Audio Clean-Up and more.

Has Front rear and Sub for A Carputer to Amp Setup !!!! ITEM NEVER USED STILL IN BOX !!!!!

Convert old recordings to MP3: Convert old cassette tapes and vinyl records to MP3 with simple connections and easy-to-use recording software with advanced cleaning tools.

Realistic games: Imagine hearing sounds so realistic that you feel like you’re actually in the game. Whether you're playing first person shooters, strategy games or others, you'll hear all the action with EAX® 3.0 Advanced HD™ support.

One-step hookup: Upgrading to home theater quality audio on your PC is as simple as plugging into any USB port--no power adapter needed.

taking offers

Comment

WTF no one needs this ? seriously ?

Comment

I know you are taking offers, but your initial AP is way out of line. may be somewhat intimidating. Or at worst, discrediting to you

Comment

Originally posted by Grey
          I know you are taking offers, but your initial AP is way out of line. may be somewhat intimidating. Or at worst, discrediting to you

what ?

Comment

I think he was referring to the fact that froogle.com listed a range of $43.35-$57.96 for this product brand new...
            2005 Black Chevy Impala
            Current Status: Installed in Vehicle/Testing 75%

Comment

Originally posted by Shelbrain
              I think he was referring to the fact that froogle.com listed a range of $43.35-$57.96 for this product brand new...

You guys and your online lowballing ! Goto a damn store, i know this requires you tp get up off your nerdy ***'s and take a shower and find a ride to a retail location but they are out there !!! Trust me Not everything is best online ! This is including Shipping with Spliter cables for the amp.

Comment

Warning

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS USER. He is a fraud. User sent a laptop to me insured it for only $200, cost me $620. When i got it the box showed no damage, but inside the foam insert that comes with most laptops from factory is in pieces, and it looks like he tried to wrap the item with bubble wrap.

When i approached the user, and told him of what happened, he said this... and i quote not my fault, go thru USPS for insurance, which i find out later is only $200 and I cannot even collect on it since i have none of the paperwork, only the seller has this info. The box was undamaged, so I can assume that it was poorly packed, and or broken before he sent it out. who knows, but right now i had to chargeback thru my credit card to get my money back. this is a warning, take it for what its worth...
                PPC-6700 WM 5.0, ProClip, GPS, 1 Diamond TDX 12in woofer, with 1100 watt Memphis Amp...

AIM: Xtentialyst | Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by SpyderHatch
                  You guys and your online lowballing ! Goto a damn store, i know this requires you tp get up off your nerdy ***'s and take a shower and find a ride to a retail location but they are out there !!! Trust me Not everything is best online ! This is including Shipping with Spliter cables for the amp.
                  LMAO here you are selling something used *online* that would take just as long to get for half your asking price, brand new? I'll take my "lazy ***" to the store to get the $5 amp cable and still save over $25.

I tried to be nice and respectful of your post and answer your confusion as to why no one was beating your door down with a stick over this, but damn, you need to get laid or something...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16829102174

edit: And what exactly, in the world of commerce, isn't better online?

Comment

Trust me Not everything is best online
                    Bwahahahahaha!!!! So I guess no one should buy your POS then because, guess what, it's "online." LOL!
                    iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
                    CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

Originally posted by swx007
                      DO NOT BUY FROM THIS USER. He is a fraud. User sent a laptop to me insured it for only $200, cost me $620. When i got it the box showed no damage, but inside the foam insert that comes with most laptops from factory is in pieces, and it looks like he tried to wrap the item with bubble wrap.

When i approached the user, and told him of what happened, he said this... and i quote not my fault, go thru USPS for insurance, which i find out later is only $200 and I cannot even collect on it since i have none of the paperwork, only the seller has this info. The box was undamaged, so I can assume that it was poorly packed, and or broken before he sent it out. who knows, but right now i had to chargeback thru my credit card to get my money back. this is a warning, take it for what its worth...
                      Edit this and put it my buyers beware thread about you. Ive spoekn to paypal your claim again will get denied, they have already replied to your creidt card company, and Paypal has the insurnace information. You Made a fraudulant claim of non reciept and they now know this. The chargeBack will get denied. Again!

Im sorry your item was damaged, I told you QUOET add insurance USPS and UPS are brutal with Computers and Electronics ! Think of the Time we live in ! the 200$ option is all they give you ! Your issue is with USPS not me I double packed it ! if the foam is damaged guess what They Did something in shipping ! I even Wrote FRAGILE on it So some smart *** probably kicked it ! i bubble wraped it to insure it would be safe ! Its not fault if it was damaged in shipping !

Comment

Originally posted by SpyderHatch
                        Edit this and put it my buyers beware thread about you. Ive spoekn to paypal your claim again will get denied, they have already replied to your creidt card company, and Paypal has the insurnace information. You Made a fraudulant claim of non reciept and they now know this. The chargeBack will get denied. Again!

Im sorry your item was damaged, I told you QUOET add insurance USPS and UPS are brutal with Computers and Electronics ! Think of the Time we live in ! the 200$ option is all they give you ! Your issue is with USPS not me I double packed it ! if the foam is damaged guess what They Did something in shipping ! I even Wrote FRAGILE on it So some smart *** probably kicked it ! i bubble wraped it to insure it would be safe ! Its not fault if it was damaged in shipping !

gawd i hate it when i find out things are getting shipped to me usps ...... **** THAT WORTHLESS **** BOX SERVICE...

there priority packaging is like it could get here from this week to that week not it will.....

tracking doesn't work worth ****

DOWN WITH USPS......
                        2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

:-P funny **** :-)

Comment

Working...
                          X