Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: FM Radio for Roadrunner (Dlink USB?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: FM Radio for Roadrunner (Dlink USB?)

I need an FM Radio that will work with Road Runner, I'd prefer the DLink USB one. If anyone has one they want to get rid of or knows where I can get one, please let me know!

I have a Dlink usb fm if you're still interested. I'm about to put it on eBay. Want to make an offer?
    Attached Files
    Epia-M II M10000 Nehemiah WinXP sp2 Travla C134 case Carnetix 1260 power Xenarc 700TS XM Direct Toslink Extigy USB 5.1 Garmin GPS18 Linksys 802.11g wireless Nokia 6230 Bluetooth Memphis Amps Focal Speakers Frontend: RoadRunner

Comment

werd

I was looking at that same one. Is there any way to connect the guts of that to my car antenna or do I have to use that ridiculous one that comes with.

Comment

The antenna is just connected with an RCA type connector (like you'd find on most audio cables). I got an adapter from the local car audio store to adapt to my Mercedes antenna (weird connector - you can have it if you want) and you can easily get an adapter for the kind used on most US vehicles.

[EDIT:] Ya snooze, ya looze! Just sold it to "fromplanetbob".
        Epia-M II M10000 Nehemiah WinXP sp2 Travla C134 case Carnetix 1260 power Xenarc 700TS XM Direct Toslink Extigy USB 5.1 Garmin GPS18 Linksys 802.11g wireless Nokia 6230 Bluetooth Memphis Amps Focal Speakers Frontend: RoadRunner

Comment

Out of curiousity, for how much $$?

-arebelspy
          See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
          Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
          i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

$50 shipped.

Comment

Thanks.

-arebelspy
              See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
              Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
              i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

Working...
              X