FS: 8'' Lilliput Touch Screen $285 shipped! + New XM, 700w Inverter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 8'' Lilliput Touch Screen $285 shipped! + New XM, 700w Inverter

Hey guys, I bought this a while ago and I never mounted it because I am now considering getting a new car. Since I dont want to mess with the interior of a bmw, and Im selling my Honda - I have no choice but to put this up for sale. It comes with everything as if you bought it new, everything except for the plastic wrap outside the box. I have only powered it up once with the AC adapter and it works great, no dead pixels, no dents, perfect! My loss is your gain. $255 shipped. Check my ebay feedback if you'd like, 143 positive feedback.

I also have a brand new XM Commander kit, it is everything you need to set up XM radio in your car. Again, everything is included as if you bought it new. I never even installed this. This is what it looks like
    http://cgi.ebay.com/XM-Commander-Uni...QQcmdZViewItem
    I will let this go for 100 shipped OBO

And lastly I have a Xantrex 700w Power Inverter that I purchased from boatersworld this is heavy duty! I cut the power cords because I was going to extend them (since they are only about 2ft long), but I can easily solder them back together if you'd like to keep them 2ft long. Other than that, it is also pretty much new. $40 shipped

I will provide pictures upon request, please email me at [email protected] .com for a faster response. thanks guys!!

bump...will take offers.

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

PMs replied...BUMP

Comment

bump

Comment

bump...any offers??

Comment

bump

Comment

Still have that 8" Lilliput? Send me an email [email protected] if you do!

Questions:

What's the model #?
                Is it a touch screen?
                Where are you shipping from?
                What's your best price?
                Is there any warranty left on it?

Comment

email sent...bump

Comment

Working...
                  X