WTB: USB slot-load DVD, USB card reader, USB hub, USB 2 laptop card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: USB slot-load DVD, USB card reader, USB hub, USB 2 laptop card

I'm starting fabrication and need a slot-load DVD drive and a card reader at the very least.

There's been a few IDE slot-load DVD drives posted recently, yet I don't wish to spend another $30 and buy the USB-IDE converter. I plan on running my PC in my hatch and putting the slot-load, card reader, and hub in my dash.

I need the USB 2.0 laptop card sine my laptop is a few years old and will be using it to test my install before committing to a CarPc.

PM me.

Originally posted by taylor192
    I'm starting fabrication and need a slot-load DVD drive and a card reader at the very least.

There's been a few IDE slot-load DVD drives posted recently, yet I don't wish to spend another $30 and buy the USB-IDE converter. I plan on running my PC in my hatch and putting the slot-load, card reader, and hub in my dash.

I need the USB 2.0 laptop card sine my laptop is a few years old and will be using it to test my install before committing to a CarPc.

PM me.
    I have a tray-load laptop dvd/cd-rw drive: $45 shipped
    Than i have a USB 2.0 two port PCMCIA card: $20 shipped
    Also have a USB Hub, that can be eighther self or externally powered: $15 shipped.

LMK!

Comment

Sorry, I'll pass on the tray-load, this is for an indash install so I want a slot-load.

I'll hold off for now, international shipping might make them not worthwhile, gotta lookup local prices, I'm hoping someone selling a slot-load DVD has a bunch of stuff for sale and I can make a deal.

I also need a reverse camera, USB GPS, USB 802.11g...

Comment

Working...
      X