Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Toshiba 100GB 2.5" 16MB cache Rowland Heights Area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FS: Toshiba 100GB 2.5" 16MB cache Rowland Heights Area

    Toshiba MK1032GAX
    100GB 2.5" 16MB cache 5400RPM

    My brother is going to the US tomorrow for only 1 week. He'll be in Rowland Heights, CA. This is for pick up only, selling at $150.00 each. I have 5 pieces here at home (PH), let me know by today who wants so I can ask him to bring the drives along.
    carpc blog

  • #2
    If you want to sell quick. You better have crap load reference because no one is going to dish out the cash without that.

    Comment


    • #3
      Isnt it pickup only?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kickercivic1
        If you want to sell quick. You better have crap load reference because no one is going to dish out the cash without that.
        What do you mean crap load reference? I have a link there that points to crap load of information on the drive, if that's what you mean...


        Originally posted by A-Z
        Isnt it pickup only?
        Yup, pick up the item and pay my brother cash.
        carpc blog

        Comment


        • #5
          Reference means like your ebay account of something not the reference on the drive.

          Comment


          • #6
            references would be a little unnecessary. its a pick up and pay.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kickercivic1
              Reference means like your ebay account of something not the reference on the drive.
              Ah, well I have an ebay account, johnbailon but haven't actually dealt much. Besides, you will meet my brother, you will know my US address and you will even have the chance to not pay if you think the drive is a fake upon checking. Like most of the people who've read the post, they understood the part where i said its for pick up. You know, you go there and pick it up? Hope that clears it up for you. Are you going to get one?
              carpc blog

              Comment


              • #8
                hey guys if someone does wnat this thing shipped and if execute is up for it u guys can send me the cash i can go buy it i live in diamond bar which is ~10 minz from rowland heights.... just an option :-)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                  hey guys if someone does wnat this thing shipped and if execute is up for it u guys can send me the cash i can go buy it i live in diamond bar which is ~10 minz from rowland heights.... just an option :-)
                  Yeah sure, that's a great idea!

                  Time's running out, my brother is leaving in around 24 hours so better let me know if anyone wants one!
                  carpc blog

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X