Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBAY: GPS35, OBDII reader, Radio Xtreme FM Tuner

Hello,

I have several items for sale on ebay. I purchased these items for my in-car computer project that I didn't finish.

Garmin GPS35 USB GPS Receiver 24HRS LEFT IN THE AUCTION! GREAT DEAL.

BR-2 OBDII Reader - PC Serial NOTE: There is a lot of interest in this item, so to be fair I'll continue with the auction so everyone has a shot at the item.

Radio X-treme USB FM Tuner

Car Reverse Camera - Color & waterproof - This is great for flush mounting the camera.

I also have a Xenarc 7" VGA LCD /w USB touchscreen (purchased through wwwdigital) that I'm looking to sell. However, at the moment I've embedded the case into my dash. Which leaves three options, I could sell it with the Jeep Wrangler TJ dash (I can provide pictures), I could sell it without the case, or I can get a used case (my work has a few of these screens).

Also, take note that the screen is a couple of years old, however it is in great working condition with very little use. If you are interested you can send me a message.

Xenarc 7" 700Y /with USB Touchscreen kit (from wwwdigital) /without case
    VGA cable
    USB cable
    Adapter
    $200US shipping included.

Thanks for looking.

how much for the xenarc without the casing? (assuming it comes with all the cables, etc)

Comment

sent pm

Comment

How much for the radio xtreme? paypal?
        ````` _____||.\__
        .:.:.:.:.:.:;!_(o)______(o)'i
        TruckputerX - Vortech SuperCharger Vid
        TruckputerX Progress Bar [|||||||||-] 90% Complete [It's never 100% done]

Comment

PM Sent, regarding the OBD Reader

Motherboard: Epox MATX
          Power: M2-ATX
          Storage: 120gb 3.5"
          Optical: Slim Slot cdrw/dvd
          Audio: SB Audigy 2
          GPS: BU-353 & iGuidance 4
          Frontend: Roadrunner (DFX 3 & 4)

Comment

Originally posted by Shaar
            how much for the xenarc without the casing? (assuming it comes with all the cables, etc)
            To confirm what I'm selling:

Xenarc 7" 700Y /with USB Touchscreen kit (from wwwdigital) /without case
            VGA cable
            USB cable
            Adapter

EDIT: Includes USB Driver CD aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by xs10x
              How much for the radio xtreme? paypal?
              Someone has a bid on it via EBAY, so I think it would only be fair to let it run its course. The price is low anyways.

Comment

New Item Added.

Comment

Reduced prices on Xenarc and GPS Receiver. Make an offer.

Comment

I'm bidding on the reverse camera, currently high bidder and in Ontario so hopefully I win it - US bidders beware, customs, duty, and brokerage must be paid on this item.

Comment

Originally posted by taylor192
                      I'm bidding on the reverse camera, currently high bidder and in Ontario so hopefully I win it - US bidders beware, customs, duty, and brokerage must be paid on this item.
                      Well, I wouldn't say *must*. It has to exceed a certain value for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by King_Aero
                        Well, I wouldn't say *must*. It has to exceed a certain value for starters.
                        For Canada its $20 or $60 is declared a gift, for the US I thought it was $0.50?

If you ship it as a 'gift' you can get around taxes/duty for the most part, yet you're only supposed to beable to declare 3 packages a 'gift' per year into Canada - I wonder what the US law is? The best bet I found was mark the package 'USED MERCHANDISE' - its never taxed into Canada, sometimes they charge duty - its the stupid brokerage fee that sucks and can't be gotten around.

Not trying to crap on your thread, just many international buyers are not aware of the rules and extra fees.

UPS/Fedex charge $35 CND min brokerage fee entering Canada, what's the fee entering the US? CanadaPost/Purolator charges $5 min and I've only paid $20 on an item that cost $1000, UPS would charge $55.

Comment

I hear ya on the UPS/Fedex charges. I've purchased quite abit from down south but now I only do if they ship USPS. I'm not sure what the differences are in law and whether NAFTA plays into this. If it did then there would be some similiarities I would imagine.

Comment

LESS THEN 2 HOURS LEFT. The GPS unit needs a bidder! Its a great deal it still retails for $200US.

Comment

??

Comment

Working...
                              X