FS/FT Lucent Orinoco USB WiFi + External Antenna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT Lucent Orinoco USB WiFi + External Antenna

I'm probablt going to put this on ebay soon unless someone here is interested, I'll probably shoot for $45. I'd like to trade for a good WinTV MCE PVR card or a camera (CCD, nightvision etc.). Post or PM me if you're interested.

I'm interested, pics?

-arebelspy
    See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
    Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
    i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

I can maybe take some tomorrow. It basically look slike this. It's a PCMCIA Card inside a plastic case. The antenna is about 9" tall on a magnetic base with about 8' of cable, it plugs into the card.

Works great, I haven't attached the antenna to this card actually as I used it on a laptop with a different Orinoco card but they're all the same. I'll try to take pictrures tomorrow showing how the bits go together.
      Attached Files

Comment

is it an RP-SMA setup?

Comment

What is an RP-SMA setup?!

Comment

The cable on the antenna looks like this http://wireless.gumph.org/content/3/...t-male-big.jpg if that helps. It connects to the connector on the Luncent card, the one usually hidden behind a small plastic tab.

Comment

Sold (Pending Payment) to ACHIEVER.

Comment

Payment sent.

Thanks!

Comment

Got it yesterday. Just re-flashed it and it's working great! Thanks.

Feedback: Easy to deal with and item just as described. +++positive

Comment

Working...
                  X