WTB: Busted LCDs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Busted LCDs

Broke your LCD? ****ed at the world for that mistake you just made? Don't throw it in the trash, PM me and I'll take it off your hands...

ttt

Comment

You accepting all kinds? i have two non-vga lcds i'll sell ya. Both just have orange spots.
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

unless it's an indash, I'm not acepting non-vga right now

Comment

hm, i have 2 flat panel lcd's that are busted, not sure if you are interested in those.

Comment

Originally posted by fventura03
            hm, i have 2 flat panel lcd's that are busted, not sure if you are interested in those.

what's wrong with them?

Comment

ttt

Comment

greenman i have a 6.8 lcd. its not broken but the ribbon cable is cut a little. ill let you have it for 10 bucks shipped.
                i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
                  greenman i have a 6.8 lcd. its not broken but the ribbon cable is cut a little. ill let you have it for 10 bucks shipped.
                  paypal? PM me your address

Comment

still looking, especially for 7" stuff

Comment

i still have that 6.8 inch. its a unipac lcd and the ribbon on it is a little cut. you can HAVE it for free. just pay for shipping n handling.
                      i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

but it doesn't come with a controller, does it?

Comment

I have an Intermec 6640 in bits with a broken screen. Not sure I have all the screws but should have all the components. It's an 800x600 Sharp panel.

Also have a Compaq Presario 1800T in bits, again its all there except the keyboard and worked fine when disassembled. The screen is, I think, a 1400x1050 panel.

Comment

Originally posted by ukchris
                            I have an Intermec 6640 in bits with a broken screen. Not sure I have all the screws but should have all the components. It's an 800x600 Sharp panel.

Also have a Compaq Presario 1800T in bits, again its all there except the keyboard and worked fine when disassembled. The screen is, I think, a 1400x1050 panel.

do you have the controller? what is broken?

Comment

Originally posted by greenman100
                              do you have the controller? what is broken?
                              The Compaq is complete, it's a laptop with no screws and, well, missingmany of the screws that hold it together. So the controller is in there somewhere. If you know how to hook these things up you should have a nice working display, even a whole PC actually, it's all there just about.

Same with the Intermec but on that the screen is broken, been whacked, big crack.

Comment

Working...
                              X