GPS/Inverters/Carnetix/More!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS/Inverters/Carnetix/More!

Hi everyone, with my first bill for college coming up I need money, so I've gotta sell some stuff I have around the house.

Delorme Earthmate Seriel GPS - Mint Condition, minor wear, never used. Comes with street atlas software. 40 bucks obo

Vector Maxx SST 750W Power Inverter - Never installed, only tested with carpc briefly. Bought it a month or two back, comes with orig packing and cables. 65 bucks obo
    Product Information

Coleman Powermate PMP400 Inverter - Same as above. Never really used, only tested. Comes with carrying case, fuses, and connectors. Asking 40 bucks obo.
    Product Information

CarNetic CNX-P1260 12v DC-DC Regulator - Purchased but never used. I will include all the wires that came with it, as well a print out of the installation manual that didnt. 55obo.
    Product Information

Pictures will be available once I get my camera back from my girlfriend. But my descriptions are acurate, I've also done buisness with many people from the site and if needed I have references. My paypal address is: [email protected] - Feel free to contact me with any questions, thanks!

-matt

Originally posted by mattdisaster
    Hi everyone, with my first bill for college coming up I need money, so I've gotta sell some stuff I have around the house.

Delorme Earthmate Seriel GPS - Mint Condition, minor wear, never used. Comes with street atlas software. 40 bucks obo

Vector Maxx SST 750W Power Inverter - Never installed, only tested with carpc briefly. Bought it a month or two back, comes with orig packing and cables. 65 bucks obo
    Product Information

Coleman Powermate PMP400 Inverter - Same as above. Never really used, only tested. Comes with carrying case, fuses, and connectors. Asking 40 bucks obo.
    Product Information

CarNetic CNX-P1260 12v DC-DC Regulator - Purchased but never used. I will include all the wires that came with it, as well a print out of the installation manual that didnt. 55obo.
    Product Information

Pictures will be available once I get my camera back from my girlfriend. But my descriptions are acurate, I've also done buisness with many people from the site and if needed I have references. My paypal address is: [email protected] - Feel free to contact me with any questions, thanks!

-matt
    Are you open to any trades for the GPS?? Look at my sales thread.

Peace,

Rafster
    Post # 3000

Comment

rafster is the new djexclusive!!!!
      i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Yeah, we take turns.

Peace,

Rafster
        Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
          rafster is the new djexclusive!!!!
          spell it right FOOO

X K L U S I V E

:-)

Comment

actually the way i spelled it is right....the way you spell it is like a retard school reject
            i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
              actually the way i spelled it is right....the way you spell it is like a retard school reject
              ;-) its how everyone knows me cuz im xklusive :-) dj XKLUSIVE lol dont bother me im mixing in the studio!

Comment

Originally posted by Rafster
                Are you open to any trades for the GPS?? Look at my sales thread.

Peace,

Rafster
                I looked over your list, thanks for the offer but I really just need the cash. Good luck with your sales.

-matt

Comment

No other interested parties? I need to move this stuff asap.

-matt

Comment

I Still Haven't Received My Drive That Was Part Of Our Deal, Stop Ignoring My Pm's.

Comment

Working...
                    X