Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: San Diego - Optima YellowTop Battery (51R)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: San Diego - Optima YellowTop Battery (51R)

I am selling an Optima Yellow Top Battery model #51R. I have used the battery for about 4 months total. If you know about these Optima's you know that these are the best that money can buy and they last forever!

http://www.optimabatteries.com/publi...utomotive.html

The battery is in great condition and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I just recently replaced my car and it will not fit in my new one (wrong model for it). I am asking for $80 (cost me $150 new).

http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/2...iumgood2yd.jpg

I prefer local pickup only since this battery weighs almost 40lbs.

Thanks
    '05 Acura TL w/ Navi & Bluetooth, JL Audio Cleansweep, JL Audio XR650 CSI, JL Audio XR650 CXI, JL Audio 300/4 Speaker Amp, Eclipse SW6123.4 12" Sub, JL Audio 250/1 Sub Amp, Optima D35 YellowTop Battery http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2184473/1

bump or a good seller :-)

Comment

Will this fit ina 1995 Lexus SC300
      If so, then I'm interested. I'm using a battery salvaged from a 1998 Corolla and the battery slides around my battery tray, as the tray is bigger

I'd pick it up at the meet
      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Bump for a good guy. I haven't bought anything from him. But he's honest.

Peace,

Rafster
        Post # 3000

Comment

Dibs released... its for:

Acura: Integra 1990-2001
          RSX 2003

Honda: Civic 2.0, 1.6, 1.5L 1992-2002
          CRV 1997-2003

Toyota: MR2 Spyder 2001-2003

Honda: CRV 1997-2003
          Element 2003
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
            I'm using a battery salvaged from a 1998 Corolla and the battery slides around my battery tray, as the tray is bigger
            You use a Corolla battery to start the Lexus ...... Better have a jumper cable ready in the trunk.

With only 500 CCA, it may have a hard time cranking that 2JGE.
            2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
            89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
            Y2K Accord Dell GX150
            RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
            EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixPC
              You use a Corolla battery to start the Lexus ...... Better have a jumper cable ready in the trunk.

With only 500 CCA, it may have a hard time cranking that 2JGE.
              You'd be surprised. I've never had a problem starting my car (except when the battery terminals oxidized ).

When I asked my mechanic if he could run some 4 guage wires to my trunk, he started laughing cuz of the size of the battery.
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

0l33l.... so should i save it for you? $80... lemme know soon, but make sure it fits your lexus and also that you will in fact buy it

EDIT: NEVERMIND 0l33l! i must be blind... i didnt notice your "dibs released"
                (thanks arebelspy)
                '05 Acura TL w/ Navi & Bluetooth, JL Audio Cleansweep, JL Audio XR650 CSI, JL Audio XR650 CXI, JL Audio 300/4 Speaker Amp, Eclipse SW6123.4 12" Sub, JL Audio 250/1 Sub Amp, Optima D35 YellowTop Battery http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2184473/1

Comment

What's the big deal? I have a yellow top too, and it's smaller than my regular battery, also thy don't specificly make them fr the Passat. Oh, and it's heavy enough not to slide around... at leas tin my case.

cheers. And this is one of yourt better investments.

Comment

Originally posted by Chita79
                    0l33l.... so should i save it for you? $80... lemme know soon, but make sure it fits your lexus and also that you will in fact buy it
                    he said dibs released cause it's not for his car, go ahead and sell it..

-arebelspy
                    See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
                    Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                    i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

Originally posted by BoyNextDoor
                      What's the big deal? I have a yellow top too, and it's smaller than my regular battery, also thy don't specificly make them fr the Passat. Oh, and it's heavy enough not to slide around... at leas tin my case.

cheers. And this is one of yourt better investments.
                      I guess you don't take corners like I do. My battery slides around cuz its not secured...

Chita79: Good luck with the sale!
                      GammaControl v2.4
                      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

i second that motioin, there is no reason to buy aftermarket suspension to corner well when your battery slides around, bonk! oops there went my radiator hose, overheat, blown head! oops...

Comment

Originally posted by elhsgrad04
                          i second that motioin, there is no reason to buy aftermarket suspension to corner well when your battery slides around, bonk! oops there went my radiator hose, overheat, blown head! oops...
                          It slides around in its tray, not the engine compartnment. The wires keep it from exiting the battery tray
                          GammaControl v2.4
                          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

is it still available if so pm me I need a battery bad I just bought a yellow top from autozone for 200 and plan on returning it so hit me up
                            LAKERS BABY

Comment

Working...
                            X