2001 Dell C800 laptop for trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Dell C800 laptop for trade

I have a 2001 Dell C800 laptop works great and I will load winxp before it ships if trader prefers. Comes with case and brand new spare battery.

Will post pics Friday.

Looking to trade a 7" Touchscreen but I am open to ideas (looking for Opus 150, XM, Good wirless G, GPS Reciever, Amp with cables, 6.5 or 7 inch touchscreens, etc) Will also throw in cash for the right trade.

EDIT: Also looking for a Digimoto 4.02 mOByDic Package

Here are the specs from Dell

System Type: Latitude C800
    Ship Date: 8/9/2001
    Dell IBU: Americas

Quantity Parts # Part Description

2 0120C INSERT, BLANK, PC MEMORY CARD INTL. ASSOC., CP/CPX
    1 6D940 PROCESSOR, PIII-CUM, 800, 256K, PGA2, D0
    1 6E377 PIPE, HEIGHT, THIN, FINS, PONG
    1 75UYF BATTERY, 59WHR, 14.8V, 8CELL, LITHIUM
    1 09YXE SUB-ASSEMBLY, FLOPPY DRIVE, INT\EXT, CELESTICA, LATITUDE CP
    1 620DF ASSEMBLY, CABLE, BAY (DRIVE BAY), C800, UNITED STATES
    1 9364U ADAPTER, ALTERNATING CURRENT, EXTERNAL, 20V, 70W, 3W, BELL ATLANTIC
    1 3609Y KEYBOARD, 87, UNITED STATES, LONSDALE/LAVACA, UNITED STATES
    1 1C062 ASSEMBLY, PRINTED WIRING ASSY, MAIN, PHOTON, LONSDALE/LAVACA
    1 433MR ASSEMBLY, COVER, HINGE, PLASTIC, LONSDALE
    1 8G095 ASSEMBLY, PALMREST, TOUCHPAD, LON, HARMNK, V3
    1 9F086 SUB-ASSEMBLY, LIQUID CRYSTAL DISPLAY, 14.1, C800, SAMSUNG
    1 9G467 ASSEMBLY, COVER, BOTTOM, BASE (ASSEMBLY OR GROUP), LONSDALE/LAVACA, CE-VER
    1 2509T CASE, CARRYING, NYLON, NOTEBOOK, I7500
    1 5395P DUAL IN-LINE MEMORY MODULE, 128, 100M, 16X64, 4K, 144
    1 0C898 SUB-ASSEMBLY, COMPACT DISK DRIVE, 24X, INTERNAL, TEAC, C800
    1 6F553 MODEM, V90, INTERNAL, NETWORK INTERFACE CARD/CONTROLLERS, MINI PCI CARD, 3COM, V2
    1 1E998 ASSEMBLY, PRINTED WIRING ASSY, GRPH, 16M, ATI TECHNOLOGIES INC, LATCHED ADDRESS, INSPIRON
    1 31YMK HARD DRIVE, 10GB, I, 2.5" FORM FACTOR, 9.5MM, IBM
    1 48CVX ASSEMBLY, CARRIER, HARD DRIVE, LONSDALE/LAVACA
    1 8267R CONNECTOR, HEADER, 2X22, FEMALE, 2, S, G, 35K, THIRD HEIGHT, CHIP SET
    1 77MYY KIT, DOCUMENTATION ON COMPACT DISK, WINDOWS 2000 PROFESSIONAL, SP1, 5.25" FORM FACTOR, ENGLAND/ENGLISH

Not looking for a lot in trade, just looking to get started on a setup for my car. Make an offer.

Comment

Rules state you have to post price
      Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

Comment

is this in parts, or is this a working unit? If so, i'll trade you my XM unit, that still has subscription, and a Planet Audio VX1002 amp i have left. <-Brand new. LMK

Comment

Originally posted by Will Albers
          Rules state you have to post price
          That would be true if I was selling

I am only trying to trade this as I am not using it, don't really want cash for it, and am trying to help others get rid of their unwanted items and start a CarPC project for my car.

Thanks anyway Wil

Comment

Originally posted by BoyNextDoor
            is this in parts, or is this a working unit? If so, i'll trade you my XM unit, that still has subscription, and a Planet Audio VX1002 amp i have left. <-Brand new. LMK
            Thanks for the offer but I am looking for a little more in trade, have anything to add?

This is 100% together and working, I'll even put an OS on it and patch it before I ship it. Is in very good condition mechanically and cosmetically.

Looking on Ebay there are a few auctions of these C800's and they are going for around $200 plus shipping but I am not looking to get much more than $175 in trades and I will pay to ship. If someone wants to trade a 7" touchscreen monitor etc I will be happy to sweeten the deal with cash.

Comment

Originally posted by spankymcgee
              Thanks for the offer but I am looking for a little more in trade, have anything to add?

This is 100% together and working, I'll even put an OS on it and patch it before I ship it. Is in very good condition mechanically and cosmetically.

Looking on Ebay there are a few auctions of these C800's and they are going for around $200 plus shipping but I am not looking to get much more than $175 in trades and I will pay to ship. If someone wants to trade a 7" touchscreen monitor etc I will be happy to sweeten the deal with cash.
              well if you check the value of the things i'm selling, its about that... but if you want, i can add a powered 4 port usb hub into the mix. The pics are up on my FS thread. LMK

Comment

Why not use the laptop as your CarPC? Or do you already have something for that role and need the rest of the parts?

-arebelspy
                See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
                Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

Anything in my Sales/Trade thread that interests you?

Peace,

Rafster
                  Post # 3000

Comment

I guess I could use it as my pc but I want to build up a carpc with different parts than this has. Also, I have 2 of these so I figure I can let one go.

Comment

Gotcha.

LMK if I have anything in my sig that interested you (besides the 8" which you said won't fit in your dash).

-arebelspy
                      See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
                      Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                      i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

Originally posted by arebelspy
                        Gotcha.

LMK if I have anything in my sig that interested you (besides the 8" which you said won't fit in your dash).

-arebelspy
                        Ya just had to tempt me with the 8" Again didn't you?! Let's make a deal, I'll have to find a way to mold it in.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyNextDoor
                          well if you check the value of the things i'm selling, its about that... but if you want, i can add a powered 4 port usb hub into the mix. The pics are up on my FS thread. LMK
                          If rebel and I don't trade we can work something out. I'll be in touch as I may still pick up that XM from you. You have the receiver for the XM, do you have anything else with it?

Comment

Originally posted by spankymcgee
                            If rebel and I don't trade we can work something out. I'll be in touch as I may still pick up that XM from you. You have the receiver for the XM, do you have anything else with it?
                            yeah, i'm gonna make an XM direct cable... so you gonna be ready to go...

Peace

BND

Comment

Working...
                            X