WTB: PCMCIA card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: PCMCIA card

I'm looking for a card for my notebook. I have wireless net built in so no need for that. I don't really have a huge need for anything but I know they make sound cards also and I was thinking maybe a TV Tuner.
    AverMedia AVerTV MTVCARDBUS PCMCIA TV Tuner Card
    This is the only one I can really find though. Does anyone have something or know of where I can get something that might be good add-on. This has nothing to do with a carputer by the way.
    Thanks for any help
    C134, EPIA M10000, 512mb, M1-ATX, DWW-700H, Seagate 40GB, Panasonic DVD/CDRW
    Alpine ERE-180 EQ

There are little PCMCIA Hard Drives (like 2gb, 5gb ones), umm a PCMCIA firewire or USB card.. what do you want it to do that it doesn't right now?

-arebelspy
    See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
    Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
    i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

I really don't know. Something usefull or interesting. It's a new widescreen Toshiba satellite so it has 4 usb's, 80GB HD, DL DVD writer but no firewire. I don't have anything thats firewire anyway. So the only thing I could really think of was a tv tuner or sound card. That's when I decided to seek some advice.
      Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Comment

they have pro audio sound cards which u can use to mix songs and stuff they r hella good quality its by echo

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...se_pid/247019/

Comment

Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
          they have pro audio sound cards which u can use to mix songs and stuff they r hella good quality its by echo

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...se_pid/247019/
          Those seem like pretty nice devices but I'm not really into the whole DJ thing.
          I appreciate the link though.
          Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Comment

well its not only for dj stuff u can use it for high quality audio output

Comment

Working...
            X