Fs: Nascar Race Tickets @ Texas Motor Speedway Nov 4 & 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: Nascar Race Tickets @ Texas Motor Speedway Nov 4 & 5

Two (2) tickets to the Silverado 350 Craftsman Truck Series race on Friday, November 4.
    This also includes Busch and Nextel Cup qualifying.
    Section PU113, Row 58, Seats 15 & 16

Two (2) pair of tickets to the O'Reilly Challenge Busch series race on Saturday, November 5.
    This also includes Nextel Cup final practice.
    Section PU113, Row 40. Seats 7 & 8

$25.00 per ticket or $75.00 for the lot.

I don't know what the seat value of the tickets are, as they were promotional. They are, however, in the PSL section (see seating map), and pretty high up to get a good view of the track. I believe these are the good plastic seats with cup holders and the like, so they're as plush as you can get without being in a luxury suite.

You want to go, PM me, and we'll make some arrangements. All you'd have to do is show up at the speedway with cash in hand. I have a pair, and yes they're next to one another. If I get a lot of responses, I'll take the first person that wants the pair over two singles. Otherwise, the first responder(s) get them.
    If I get no takers here, I'll unload them at the track. There's always people who show up with no tickets willing to pay.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

if you can garantee there will be a 20 car pile up then i will fly over and go

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
      if you can garantee there will be a 20 car pile up then i will fly over and go
      You mean 20 truck pileup... right?
      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
        You mean 20 truck pileup... right?
        I was talking about the O'Reilly Challenge Busch series race

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
          I was talking about the O'Reilly Challenge Busch series race
          Right.... I beleive you....

anyways, free bump for dp
          PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

This wasn't 20 trucks, but it was pretty bad. This was from teh October truck race last year:

If you look in the full-sized, you'll see the red #22 (Bill Lester) getting loose under the blue #17 (David Reutemann). There ended up being like 6 or 7 trucks involved and The #17 hit the outside wall so hard, he punctured a hole in the safer barrier, causing a 45 minute red flag.

Another bump for anyone in the D/FW area who wants to see some exciting racing!
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

My brother is the rear tire carrier for Timothy Peters, The #4 truck. He works for Hendrick motorsport in their shop, but works on the pit for Bobby Hamilton's trucks. I was going to go to this race, but went to the truck race in Vegas in September instead.
              The end of the Internet offically begins here...
              www.broke-off.com

Comment

Working...
              X