X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Audiobahn ADD51T - Dolby Digital Dts Surround Decoder

hi, im interested in buying of these:
    Audiobahn ADD51T 1/2 Din 5.1 Dolby Digital Dts Surround Decoder with Remote

i need the unit to use optical input (toslink) and 6 RCA outputs (5.1).
    will this give sound to the speakers without an amp for the mean time?, i dont have the funds to buy an amp for like 1-2 months.

NEW or USED, quote your price:
    Current Setup - (as per PC specs on the left)
    Future Setup - Commell LV-677, Dual Core2Duo 1.86ghz, 1gb ram, M2-ATX, Morex Mini-ITX case, Transflective screen

Originally posted by fire
    hi, im interested in buying of these:
    Audiobahn ADD51T 1/2 Din 5.1 Dolby Digital Dts Surround Decoder with Remote

i need the unit to use optical input (toslink) and 6 RCA outputs (5.1).
    will this give sound to the speakers without an amp for the mean time?, i dont have the funds to buy an amp for like 1-2 months.

NEW or USED, quote your price:
    Question, where are the RCA outputs going to? Without an amp, you will not get music from the speakers. You can't just splice open RCA cables and connect them to speakers.

Comment

ahh ok.. well im still interested,
      i knew it wouldnt give out sound, just thought id ask, i'll be buying amps sooner then.

so basically... COMPUTER --> Toslink --> AUDIOBAHN ADD51T --> rca --> AMPS --> speaker wire --> SPEAKERS.....

if anyone knows a site to buy off thats cheap, let me know too .
      Current Setup - (as per PC specs on the left)
      Future Setup - Commell LV-677, Dual Core2Duo 1.86ghz, 1gb ram, M2-ATX, Morex Mini-ITX case, Transflective screen

Comment

I too am looking for an ADD51T... So speak up or forever hold your peace!...

Comment

hey fire, i see you race RC cars. I used to be 18th in the uk in 4wd 1/10th scale. you any good? what do you race?

Comment

Originally posted by c0rrupti0n
            I too am looking for an ADD51T... So speak up or forever hold your peace!...
            I am selling my ADD51T. Check my FS post. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
            X