WTB: Lilliput with intact main board, VGA controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Lilliput with intact main board, VGA controller

I am looking for the VGA controller for a 7" lilliput. My screen and everything is fine, but I did something to the board itself somehow. I will take the entire lilliput setup if it has a broken screen or missing the screen if I have to, or buy just the board. If anyone knows where to buy one, let me know.
    Send me an email, pm, or leave a post.
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Bump

I will trade for a lilliput screen. I have a foldout screen, the original one you used to be able to buy from digitalwww.com that pulls out. I have it on another thread. Its not perfect, only a little piece has been broke but can be fixed. I will even fix it. I am looking for the board or broken lilliput 7".

Or, does anyone know where to buy these parts?
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

Working...
    X