FS: JVC kd-avx1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: JVC kd-avx1

Ive had the deck in my car for about 3 months now thinking of buying a full 7" screen... Here are some pics $300firm shipped

Might want to rethink the price as you can get a new one off ebay for less than that shipped. I don't mean to thread crap, but I also don't want anyone to overpay for something either.

Comment

Originally posted by StrataG
      I don't mean to thread crap.
      Then what the fu3k did you just do then. Don't fu3king post in the thread if you dont like it.

Comment

Originally posted by kickercivic1
        Then what the fu3k did you just do then. Don't fu3king post in the thread if you dont like it.
        Ease off lil man. It's the guys first post on here, and he's asking for a rather high price for a used piece of equipment. As far as posting something in response to something I don't agree with, take your own advice. Must be a friend of yours. You two have fun at the local hs kids hang out, keep your immature attitude confined to there as well.

Comment

I wasnt really sure what was reasonable seeing how i bought the deck retail i payed just over $600 . Price revised

Comment

damn kicker wats up ur butt? btw the headunit looks pimp! good luck selling

Comment

Maybe I'm in the minority but I don't know much about this, sure looks nice. Is it a DVD player in the dash and the two headrest screens or just the dash piece? Is it a changer? Does the screen in the dash show the movie too?

Comment

Originally posted by ukchris
                Maybe I'm in the minority but I don't know much about this, sure looks nice. Is it a DVD player in the dash and the two headrest screens or just the dash piece? Is it a changer? Does the screen in the dash show the movie too?
                Yeah, it's a pretty tight headunit. You can watch movies on it (not sure if 3" is up to par for video though) with it's built in dvd player. Plays mp3's even on the dvd drive so you could have a decent collection on hand. Definately a great headunit if you don't want to go with a carpc.

Comment

Does the sale include the rear screens or just the unit in the dash?

Comment

from what i can see in the pictures it does look like the headunit displays the video aswell if you look in the last pic its the same thing on all 3 displays

Comment

yes it displays what is on the screens. No it does not include the screens

Comment

bump

Comment

ill give you 200 for it. lmk
                          i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Working...
                          X