FS: Random stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Random stuff

Playstation 2. Older version (not the slim type). Includes 2 controllers (One sony, one other type), 9 games (Grand theft auto 3 and 4, Midnight club, frogger, spy hunter, Tokyo Xtreme racer zero, GT3), 2 Memory cards (8 MB i belive), dvd remote unit (may not have remote -- i will have to look for it), monster cables to connect it, and whatever else i can find. Everything with this is sold as is. Everything works, some discs may have mild scratches or whatnot. $200 + shipping OBO I am VERY flexible on this price, so make me an offer.

Thats just dust in the pics, i need to clean my room.. haha

Cold Steel Recon 1 Folding Knife. This is deffinatly one of the nicest, and sharpest knives i own. Its never been used, still in original box. Cold steel is one of the TOP knife makers. It has a real solid feel to it, and opens nicely. $80 Shipped Im pretty firm on that price, but i will entertain all offers.

HFC M190 Gas Blowback Airsoft pistol. This is a great gun, one of my favorites. Its all metal and heavy as hell. It feels real solid in your hand. Airsoft guys know HFC is one of the top brands. The magazine holds like 25 rounds. Its only been used for about a week, never in real play (just target shooting). Ask if you need more information. I will include a padded case, laser sight, and like 5000 .20g BBs. $150 shipped OBO.

Can the fingerprint reader be used for Windows Logon?

-arebelspy
    See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
    Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
    i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

"Say goodbye to password hassles. Now you can log on to your computer and your favorite Web sites with the touch of your finger, without having to remember all those passwords - simply place your finger on the receiver whenever a password or username is required.Easy-to-use software makes replacing passwords with your fingerprint a breeze. The Registration Wizard helps you register fingerprints for each user. When you first visit a site that requires a password, just touch the Fingerprint Reader with your registered finger, enter your data, and then click OK. When you browse back to that Web site, you can simply log on with your fingerprint. You can also use the Fingerprint Reader to quickly switch between Windows user accounts without closing programs and files - and each user's personal content stays personal."

Comment

hey would u trade n e thing for eather of them? and is the gun c02 or air soft as in cock it back and then shoot?

Comment

Yes, you can log onto windows with it.

I may be interested in trades, make me an offer.

Its gas blow back, which means you pull the trigger and it shoots and then cocks itself. Its filled with "Green Gas". If you buy it, i will throw in an adaptor to use propane to fill it for like 10 bucks. Its a $40 value, and it screws onto like the coleman propane cans. Ill take pics if you want.

Here is a link to the product.
          http://www.airsoft-innovations.com/?...ducts&id=AI-01

Comment

Originally posted by EmoRebellion
            Yes, you can log onto windows with it.
            Comments on these posts?
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...3&postcount=49
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...8&postcount=53

Have you tried it with XP Pro?

-arebelspy

Comment

i think you need to come down on your price for that gun. I cant find it new for a price close to what you have posted on ebay or froogle
              PC Components:
              Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
              My work log

Comment

i have xp pro, and use it daily..

Comment

thats why i said OBO.. They go for 120$+ on ebay, plus im including $5000 high grade BBs (not ebay stuff), and a laser sight. Make me an offer.

Comment

$5000 in BBs... lol
                    2005 Dodge Ram HEMI

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239451

15" LCD touchscreen
                    Mac Mini
                    6" Headrest monitors
                    Modded Xbox

5 PSone screens going in doors
                    And another 15" LCD!

Comment

damn dude i want the gun hahaha wat would u trade for? n e thing u need?

Comment

Originally posted by viper24
                        $5000 in BBs... lol
                        yup... they are HIGH quality.. Lmao, i didnt mean to put the $ sign..

Comment

damn dude i want the gun hahaha wat would u trade for? n e thing u need?
                          I need an opus, slim DVD drive, and a bigger hard drive wouldnt hurt..

Comment

hmmm ill give u 2 slim cd drives not dvd tho ? or a 120 gig hd for the whole gun package

Comment

hmmm ill give u 2 slim cd drives not dvd tho ? or a 120 gig hd for the whole gun package
                              i'll give him an opus 150 for the gun and trade it to you for the razr.

-arebelspy

Comment

Working...
                              X