WTB - Motherboard + CPU + RAM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB - Motherboard + CPU + RAM

I'm looking for a mid-range setup, nothing over the top, enough to build a decent PC for one of my kids. Any variations considerd, trades are an option, I'll probably pick up a case from NewEgg. If you have components you no longer need and want to get some $$$ please drop me a PM.

Chris.

i have a mobo for sale... check my sig... So what did you decide on the broken case?

Comment

Ill give you my mobo, ram, and cpu for 500. Just buy the whole damn thing, sell what u dont need. http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=64575
      My Carputer Project

Comment

Ukchris... let's talk. it came to my mind, that i have a spare p4 system (low spec) that you can have...

P4 2Ghz
        256 (2x128 rd ram)
        10 GB hdd
        some gateway mobo
        in gateway housing...

LMK.

I can let the whole pc go for $80 plus the case we talked about... or the internals less the case... LMK

Comment

Originally posted by nappyjim
          Ill give you my mobo, ram, and cpu for 500. Just buy the whole damn thing, sell what u dont need. http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=64575
          Jim, I'm sure it was a nice system in its day but to be honest if I was spending $500 I'd buy a new Dell probably. Good luck with the sale, too rich for what I need right now though.

Comment

I've got an athlon 1800xp, ecs k7s5a, 512mb ddr333, and a radeon 9600xt.. Manages doom3 ok.

I was gonna just toss em on ebay... I've a good idea what they're worth and tend to go for nowadays.. so make an offer. Or pick and choose, and make an offer.

Also.. I'm interested in an lcd if you happen to have one. :0

Comment

hey dude, I have a full computer I built, most components from newegg. athalon 1200+ 60GB hard drive, DVD drive.... not super duper, but it works very well, and gets the job done, I can play high end games just fine (not on great quality). The case has a nice plexiglass window with a lit up fan in it. Ill sell it for $199.
              2005 Dodge Ram HEMI

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239451

15" LCD touchscreen
              Mac Mini
              6" Headrest monitors
              Modded Xbox

5 PSone screens going in doors
              And another 15" LCD!

Comment

Originally posted by BoyNextDoor
                P4 2Ghz
                256 (2x128 rd ram)
                10 GB hdd
                some gateway mobo
                in gateway housing...

I can let the whole pc go for $80 plus the case we talked about... or the internals less the case... LMK
                if chris dont want that, it'd be PERFECT for my nephew, LMK
                [IIIIIIIIII]95%
                Dynamix 7" LCD Touchscreen Monitor
                VIA Epia M10000 Motherboard
                Samsung 40 gig 2.5" Hard drive
                Slimtype LSC-24082K DVD/CDRW
                1024MB DDR RAM
                Morex 3688 case w/ psu

Comment

you can have it for $100 plus shipping... LMK... < It's a 100 b/c i wanted him to include a pc case. The pc does not have a psu... but has everything else, and is working fine...

Comment

Originally posted by Malenko
                    if chris dont want that, it'd be PERFECT for my nephew, LMK
                    It doesn't work for what I need right now, go ahead and make a deal if you wish. Heck, even use my thread for it

Comment

lol... i'm in debt... i do what i can...

Comment

Originally posted by ukchris
                        It doesn't work for what I need right now, go ahead and make a deal if you wish. Heck, even use my thread for it
                        So what works for what you need right now? Give some specifics of what you'd like and what you would like to spend.
                        Progress: [xxxxxxx---]
                        All components purchased (AGAIN!).
                        2 Lillipoops lilliplopped, working on #3 (DWW-700M This time).

Comment

I'm considering this http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...MBM-P4M800-340 for $60 after rebates. Yes, I know Tiger have had rebate issues in the past and so on. I'd then need some RAM and I have almost all the bits, probably a fan but most of the other stuff I have.

Comment

Working...
                          X