Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clearing out my stuff: 7 inch lilliput TS, '02 Stratus LCD Mount, Computer, Cables!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing out my stuff: 7 inch lilliput TS, '02 Stratus LCD Mount, Computer, Cables!

It's time to get some cash, I'm selling:

***SOLD***1. Custom Built Computer Tower; Specs:***SOLD***
    EpoX 8k3A + motherboard
    Socket A Palomino AMD 2100+ (1733 Mhz)
    512 MB Samsung PC2100 DDR Ram, CL 2.5
    Seagate Barracuda 80 GB Hard Drive
    MSI Nvidia Geforce 4 TI 4200 Video Card -64 MB video memory version.
    PowerUP 350 Watt ATX Standard PSU
    Sony CD/RW Drive (don't know the speed, but it IS SLOW)
    Standard Floppy
    Zip 100 Drive

PICTURES:
    COMPUTER 1
    COMPUTER 2
    COMPUTER 3

NOTE: FDD Cable is NOT INCLUDED, the cable for the power to the computer tower IS INCLUDED!!

Looking for $300+shipping on this one

2.***SOLD*** Lilliput 619GL 7" Touchscreen LCD ***SOLD***

this thing is in GREAT SHAPE, it was never used in the car, used about 5 times to configure initial carpc inside the house, saw the car for a while but never powered on in the car, the screen is in perfect condition, no scratches, and the case is in near perfect shape too! THIS INCLUDES EVERYTHING THAT THE SCREEN ORIGINALLY COMES WITH, the stand was NOT USED and there's still the film that you can take off in order to stick it on a surface. AGAIN, ALL CABLES, REMOTE, STYLUS, STAND, SCREEN, MANUAL, CD ARE INCLUDED!

PICTURES:
    MONITOR 1
    MONITOR 2
    MONITOR 3
    MONITOR 4

Looking for $210+shipping

3. Cables:

I have a 10 FT VGA cable extension, looking for $10 shipped
    I also have a 10 FT USB extension cable, also looking for $10 shipped
    Get both for $15 Shipped!

PICTURE:
    CABLES

4. Lastly, I have a Custom fabricated Dash mount for a 619GL Lilliput screen. This Dash mount is for a 2002 Dodge Stratus Sedan (May fit other cars in the same generation, not too sure though). This was made by me out of fiberglass, then I put a Black Vinyl layer on the outisde. The screen just pushes in and it stays VERY secure. Not sure on what I should sell this for, but if you have an offer hit me up with it, I know this one is a longshot!

PICTURES:
    MOUNT 1
    MOUNT 2
    MOUNT 3

Thanks for checking out my For sale thread!

hey dude the housing looks sick!! good job on it

Comment

Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
      hey dude the housing looks sick!! good job on it
      Thanks man! It was kind of fun to play around with making it! I've just been learning to do fiberglass fabrication, some of the possibilities are great, I probably don't have much of a chance to sell it but I have high hopes that I might!

Comment

I just bought the 7" screen

Comment

screen's gone to Wong!

Comment

Bump for great, seller. I got the screen today works and looks like new.

Comment

Stratus Mount

Hey, I just noticed your post about the stratus mount, and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind reposting pictures of it. I've been wanting to install a screen in my car for awhile and just haven't found a great way to do it. I might be interested in purchasing the mount that you are trying to sell, but would like to see some pictures first. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X