WTB: Morex 2677 PSU (External Brick)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Morex 2677 PSU (External Brick)

I'm looking for the Morex 2677 external power supply as mine blew up. Its basically the AC-DC adapter/brick. If anyone has one laying around let me know. Thanks.

I think I have one somewhere... it came with my case but I ripped it out and used an Opus. I know I have the little circuit board. What is printed in the transformer? Does it say Morex? If you can tell me some distinguishing details I'll have a look through my junk box tonight.

Comment

I'm just looking for the external brick (aka the AC -> DC adapter). It actually looks like a brick, but only black. IE: its the small black external PSU thats pictured in the bottom right of this pic: http://www.axiontech.com/product/ima...06/47706_T.jpg

Originally posted by ukchris
      I think I have one somewhere... it came with my case but I ripped it out and used an Opus. I know I have the little circuit board. What is printed in the transformer? Does it say Morex? If you can tell me some distinguishing details I'll have a look through my junk box tonight.

Comment

Imagine a box with 20+ such transformers in it and I need to try and find it... is there a model? Manufacturer? Voltage? Polarity?

Comment

lol i sent pm but of wrong thing... but if ya want a dc-ac adaptor tell me.. .. how many of those things you got chris?
          -luper
          ALMOST DONE!
          I got LCD, mobo, hdd, GPS h/s, most of wiring

ALL i need is some stuff and then misc stuff: (offers?)
          PSU, more wires, slim cd/dvd drive, OBDII stuff, wireless adaptor, audio stuff, stuff period.

Comment

The best invention ever is the Silver Sharpie... I now write on every transformer I get what it is for...! I have too many of the damned things to count.

Comment

Working...
            X