FS: NEW 10.4 Lilliput VGA touchscreen. Just arrived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: NEW 10.4 Lilliput VGA touchscreen. Just arrived

I just got the screen in from Hong Kong and am selling it for another model. Plus I think I need to get a widescreen instead of the 4:3 aspect ration. It hasn't even been powered on, and the cables are still in the packaging. Its guaranteed against DOA. The cost is $310 and includes priority mail shipping. I accept paypal or whatever else. You won't be dissapointed. It has a plug that screws in and off of that comes a USB and VGA plug so there are no other plugs. There are two RCA inputs on the back, audio in and audio out on the back of the screen.

I won't accept any trades, I need the money for another screen.

Send me an email or message.
    Kenny

Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Bump for a great seller, oh yea thats me. You won't find this screen at this price again, not brand new. I just had it shipped over from overseas from the manufacturer. I saw someone else who imports wanting more. Let me know if you are interested, I need some doe.
    later,
    K

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
    If anyone wants a 10" Lilliput VGA touchscreen brand new, let me know. I can have them here in 4 days and costs you $310. If you want the one with the built in TV tuner, then add $15.
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

Working...
    X