Micro shutdown Controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro shutdown Controller

hello guys, im selling my Micro Shutdown Controller uSDC20D purchased originally from mp3car store. Reason for selling is because i built a new carputer with a shutdown built into my PSU. The unit works perfect....connect to power ground remote and motherboard....use a slim screwdriver to set the shutdown timer and your all set. Perfect item. Retails for 41.99 or so, i'll sell the item for $35 shipped obo..any questions ...post or pm

thanks alot
    Jason

hey man my friend mght want this ill find out today and ill let you know

Comment

k cool thanks..if he needs any help hookin it up if he gets it..let me know

Comment

well hey tell me this it works with the inverter right? i dont know much bout the controlers cuz ive got the opus but right now hes running a inverter and a normal psu...

Comment

yep this is ideal for a power invertor. You can mount this inside the case...one wire goes to the power invertor....one goes to ground...one goes to a remote wire that you can pull from your cd player ..so it knows when your ignition is off...and the other goes directly to the battery....so the power invertor does not go directly into the battery...it goes into the shutdown...i used a 400 watt power invertor with this system

Comment

sweet are youy willing to trade n e thing from my list for this?

Comment

no thanks..got everythin i need for my new project.....would rather just get paypal credit if i could.

let me know though

thanks
              Jason

Comment

hey man next guy to post is my friend who will be buying it treat him well :-)

mmagnumlv

Comment

Yo Im His ^ friend I'll but it so pm me your paypal address

Comment

Yo Im His ^ friend I'll buy it so pm me your paypal address

Comment

pm sent

Comment

hey bro i pmd you about this earlier for my friend the controler does NOT work hes ready to send it back if you offer him a full refund or hes goingto file a claim on paypal please pm me back and let me know wssup so i can tell him thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X